Feeling low

skairdykat

Reaction score
After 16mths (on our 17th cycle) I'm just so fed up. Can't see it ever happening, honestly whats going on? It only took 4mths with Jordan.
Think I'm just too old and fat :(
All I see is PG women everywhere. Then theres the ones who get PG if they just look at a willy or the ones who plainly should not be allowed to get PG (the ones who smoke, drink, do drugs etc throughout their PG).
How come they can get PG but me who doesn't smoke or drink can't?
Maybe I should start smoking and getting pissed and I will fall PG :wall:
I've been here in TTC for so long that some of the ladies who I was here with originally are now on there 2nd baby and I've still not conceived the 1st one :roll:

:( :hug:

SK, you're a star. Keep the faith, it will happen again for you xxxxxx

Sorry you're feeling down skairdy. I know it won't seem like it because it's only been 6 months for me but I know how you're feeling. There are people that started at the same time as me nearly in third tri now and it makes me feel a bit useless.

When your time comes you will be the best mum because you've tried so hard. Maybe you'll even get twins for your trouble :shock: !!!!

Maybe you and your other half ought to go out at next OV and get trashed and smoke cigarettes it might be the missing ingredient and if not at least you'll have a fun night trying!!!

I know how you feel about some people just looking at a willy. My Auntie's has 2 babies in 2 years, both first cycle trying, both times only having sex on day of OV. She was 36 and my uncle 52 they must be incredibly fertile!! B1tch!!!! xxx

Skairdy :hug: :hug: :hug: your not old (look at me!!)

Life is just bloody sh*t sometimes - I know what you mean about people all around you just getting pregnant at the drop of a hat, I never thought it would happen for us but just as we gave up we got our BFP - it will happen for you soon honey I am sure. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Skairdy :wave:
Know how you feel.
Have not been here all that long but trying forever :wall: :wall:
I too feel it wont ever happen as I am too old and fat!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Keep your chin up hunny :hug: :hug: :hug:
Joined SW again this evening.
Am really going to try :pray: :pray: :pray:

Lots of love :hug:

Hey ROM :wave: hope your ok and things going well :hug:

too all the old and fat ladies!

It can and it will happen!

I am 15stone and only 5ft tall. I am a size 18/20 pre-pregnant! i am 33 and my husband is 38.

Tbh, i feel guilty that i fell pregnant so quickly, i can only imagine what some of you ladies are going through.

Just wanted to try and reassure that it can happen for all us big ole fatty tatties!!

Lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm one it didnt happen for when i was bigger and younger, then years later lost weight and it happened first time. I think weight had a lot to do with it in my case. I was pre diabetic, had high cholestrol, high blood pressure, totally unfit, I was struggling to carry myself around. I just wish I had lost the weight back then but you see other overweight women having babies no problemo, but in my case I have to say the extra weight was the problem most probably.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Just wanted to send you lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just wanted to send you these Honey :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't even imagine what it feels like for you, we're on our 7th cycle and it seems like Forever!

It will happen hun, and you'll be the best mum! :cheer:

I'm sorry, it's so unfair that you have to wait this long :(

Sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Keep your chin up!!! I know its hard when you think back over the time you have been trying but you have to keep looking forward!!! :hug: :hug:

Ahhh hun, I really feel for you, ive not been in that situation of trying for such a long period of time but i can imagine the feeling is so frustrating.

At least you know you can get pregnant, cos you have 2 already, try and stay positive as hard as it feels some days!! Just take each day by day.

Best of luck with the fertility consultant, wishing you a massive BFP soon :cheer:

Thanks so much ladies for all your kind words, they mean a lot to me.
That's why I love this forum so much, all you wonderful ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

Feeling much better today and I'm having OV pains atm so will be BDing tonight for sure :cheer: :cheer:

And also have the appt with the hossy next week so at least I know there is light at the end of the tunnel so to speak even if we don't catch the egg tonight or tomorrow :D

Know how you're feeling Skairdy and just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug:

My SIL has just had her 5th baby and although I love seeing my new niece, it breaks my heart every time I hold her.

Good luck at your appointment next week x

i know what u mean about preg women being everywhere, where i live theyr out in force. i work with someone thats pregnant, my area manager is pregnant, a collegue has just had a baby boy and another woman is just coming back of maternity leave!!! i hope it happens for u soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back