Feeling low

Hi Skairdy

First of all - :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel sweetie. As you know I dont post on the forums a lot, as I try to keep myself away a lot of the time (I find it helps!), but I just had to reply to you, as I am one of the old members that you mentioned being here when you just joined, and I am still here!!!

We have now been TTC #1 just over 2 years, and it feels like a LIFETIME. I am 33 and DH is 36, so time is ticking away! I stopped counting after the 10th pregnancy amongst friends and family, and like you - some of them are now thinking of TTC again - arrrgghh, its so frustrating.

I hope you feel better soon, and your appointment at the clinic helps you. After a lot of heartache and endless tests we are due to start IUI in November/December, and if that is unsuccesful its IVF next August, but I still hope for that mini-miracle before then!

Chin up sweetheart.... its such a rollercoaster ride we are on with lots of ups and downs, but hopefully we will be able to get off soon!!!

Much love and babydust to you xxxxx

Hi Skairdy, glad you're feeling a bit more positive, next month will be a year since we decided we were going to start trying so I feel for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully the clinic can help boost things so you'll soon get your BFP :hug: :hug:

Don't lose heart I'm sure it will happen soon :hug: :hug:

aww hun i'm so sorry you feeling down, it will come out of the blue one day hopfully very soon and we are all here to celebrate with you xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back