• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I did it.*Updated Pg 3*

MissJuly10

Reaction score
I spoke to my OH again yesterday about going to the doctors, I told him that waiting wasn't an option for me anymore. I know I said I was fine with it but it's been hanging over me and I felt like I needed to clear the air.

We had a good talk where I explained my feelings a bit better than I did last time and I surprised myself by being quite firm about it all. I tried to be sympathetic towards him as I do know he finds it extremely hard but I told him that I was not going to wait and we should have done it months ago and how the fact that I've had positive digi OPKs on CD29, 31, 51 and 53 is actually NOT a good sign and to me, signals that something is not right regarding my hormones. (I think he agreed about the hormones. ;) )

He's going to look into his entitlement to private healthcare and we've also made a complaint against our GP for his awful manners and for the way we have been treated - hopefully we'll be offered an appointment with a different doctor.

So, after our chat, it was kind of left up in the air as to when we would actually phone for an appointment.. So after I did some food shopping I just texted OH and said I was already out, shall I pop along to the doc's. He said yes! :yay:

I was sitting in my car, shaking!!

BUT.....

The bloody, buggering surgery was CLOSED!! I was gutted. Monday it is.. ;)

In my excitement I managed to shut my handbag on my boob and literally yelped and freaked out the elderly couple walking past me. :dohh: :blush:

I'm so excited about getting to the bottom of things! And quite proud of myself for taking the plunge and speaking to OH about it all again cos our last conversation about it didn't go very well... But it's sorted now and MissJ is in control! (For now.. :oooo:)

x

Last edited:
Oh good luck Hun, the waiting must be driving u crazy. I'm a nightmare for standing up for myself too! I really hope u get a nice doc on Monday to talk to :hugs: xx

well done miss j! hopefully this is the start of sorting this out for you and getting your bfp :dance: xx

Thanks ladies. x x

Kanga - I'm terrible! It wasn't so much standing up for myself but it was the fact I knew how he would react and I just didn't want to be the cause of him feeling upset... But at the end of the day, if I hadn't said anything, I'd still be sitting here just thinking it over constantly and I'd be the one upsetting myself. x

Pos - Thank you hun, I hope so! :yay: x

I know what u mean I would rather feel crap myself than upset anyone else. But I think u have been extremely patient with everything, way more than I would have been. I really hope u get some answers soon so u can get ur little bean. Xx

That's great missj, well proud of you! X x x

Thanks Kanga. Really appreciate it. :hugs: x x

OMG guess what else? A local surgery has just starting accepting new patients, maybe we can switch GP's as well! :yay:

Finally it feels like things are falling into place, slowly but surely. OH is at work so will have to show him the details later.

Thank God for the website I found where I can look at local surgeries in more detail! My GP has bad reviews (as patients can post their experiences as long as they don't name anyone) whereas the surgery I am looking on has excellent reviews. Methinks a switch is in order!

x

Last edited:
Ahh well done Miss J, you won't regret it, fingers crossed you can get things moving nice and quick and get sorted and get your bubba! :)

xx

Thanks Maybe, I'm so chuffed with everything at the mo. :) x

Good for you Hun, you'll be fine, I might be wrong but I'd expect they'd give you Clomid/Metformin based on your long cycles alone, the only thing I actually had to do before getting any fertility treatment was have a smear/swabs, I'd advise getting those done asap then waiting for the results won't hold you up with any fertility treatment.

xx

Look at you go MissJ :thumbup:

Well done you, must of been hard but glad things are now going to happen for you

You deserve this so much & hope things get going quickly for you

xxxxx

I'm so happy for you MissJ :good:

People only dwell on things if you let them and i'm so impressed that you sorted it out just like that. Today the GP (well, Monday), tomorrow the world! ;)

Well done Miss J! Wish you lots of luck!

Well done MissJ!! Really proud of you, and happy that your going to be on the right road to get some answers and help! xx

Glad things are looking up a bit hun, good luck :hug:

Lxx

Well done missJ but ouch, that sounded painful!!! Fingers crossed you get some good help! x

Thanks everyone! :love:

I've got some forms to print for OH and I, so we can register at our new GP's. :yay: I'm so pleased that we're finally moving with things! And, on a really good note, there are 2 female GPs at the new surgery so I'm wondering whether it's best to ask for a female GP as she might be more understanding? I'm not sure! Hubby will bring the forms home tomorrow (as we have no printer at home) and then it's all go from there. :D

Still no AF either..!

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back