Really Frustrated and annoyed!!

nicky1987

Reaction score
So we went for our appointment with my gp this morning. He cant give us OHs SA results because OH is registered with a different practice. So i told him we'd been told that they would go back to him because all the tests have been done under my name! He tried to access OH's record but it wouldnt let him. So now we have to wait till our follow up appointment on the 30th before we can get the results! He said the hospital obviously got confused as to where the results would go because it was my name and my doctors name on the pot with OH's name on the additional information! :wall2:

Really fed up now cos i was geared up to get those results today and be all ready to go for our follow up appointment knowing where we stand. But now i dont!!

Sorry to ramble on girls but i needed a good rant!!

x

Hubby should be able to call the other practice and get them over the phone, hubby requested for his to be printed and left at reception for me to collect, other than that my GP called the actual lab for the results of a HCG test once...

Don't take no for an answer!

xx

Ooo thanks hun i'll get him to try do that then cos he now doesnt have a day off until our next appointment!

Thank you!

xxx

Totally agree with Maybe hon. The first lot of SA results we went to get together to pick up but the second lot they printed off and left with hubby to pick up at reception. The girls on here know a lot about SA results so once you get the results on paper post them on here and I am sure some of them can help. I am sure he will be able to pick them up from his Doctors today.

I can see why you are annoyed hon, but pester your hubby's GP today.

Gizzy xxx

Thanks Gizzy we cant do it today wil have to be tomorrow. His work are short staffed and very busy so they were already peed off that he went in late cos of our appointment!I will have him on the phone first thing tomorrow tho! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back