I can't cope with hormones anymore.

futuremummy237

Reaction score
I know everyone says you get hormonal when you are pregnant but I had no idea it would get this bad. I am constantly crying and blowing situations all out if proportion. Me and my partner are on the verge of breaking up because I am constantly taking it out on him all if the time. Is anybody else like this, I'm finding it difficult to cope with being so emotionally unstable right now. Xx

I have gotten very emotional recently and seem to be doing the same with blowing things out of proportion and really worrying myself about things, driving my OH mad, he says im too negative, but I find if I dont voice what Im worrying about I just feel 10 x worse, I seem to have been in tears over everything recently. We are moving this weekend and that seems to be making me alot worse, Ive gone from stressing to being very emotional about everything, all I seem to want to do is ring my mum all the time and check everyones ok. I really hope it passes for you, once I get myself worked up I try and just sit down and read something or play a game on my ipad until it eases abit, then get to bed and I usually feel alot calmer in the morning. Im worse in the evenings! xxx

I don't pick or take this out on OH at all im surprised i dont.. haha from what I read about hormones etc so is he!
He's just so lovely and helps me I manage to bite my tongue if he annoys me (very rare though) I try to warn him if I'm having a bad day too so he knows that if I do snap to ignore it and just hug me or something.

But as for crying.. I used to be a right hard but and hardly cry but now films make me cry, songs make me cry its stupid! Lol
Being asked to Hoover made me cry too!
Xx

Last edited:
Oh my god, I'm exactly the same!... But it doesn't help with him acting strange! Xxx

Last edited:
On the whole I am fine but then things that normally don't really bother me are becoming more irritating recently. My poor boyfriend got it in the neck the other day because of a text message about toothpaste lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back