I cant believe it

denice

Reaction score
They ring me 30mins before my appointment at the fertility clinic and CANCEL! Im so upset yet again another long wait for an appointment. they have no interest in how youe feeling and trying to get you an appointment sooner!!!

Sorry for rant just so upset

Thanks x

:shock: OMG thats awful Denice! I can understand how you are feeling, we have waited 4 months just to get an appointment and if they cancel on me I will go off my head!

Do you know when your next appointment will be? I would complain, after all, it was them that cancelled and not you, it would be so unfair if you have to wait weeks just to get another one. I feel for you petal :hug:

J x

sorry to hear that :hug: :hug:

unfortunately I dont think theres much you can do other than be patient and try not to let it stress you out too much, concentrate on other things for a while and it will soon come around :hug:

can you keep pestering them for a cancellation??

Thanks girls!

Well after sitting with the phone next to me all day lol. finally got a phone about rearranging my appointment and they offered the 4th April! But amazingly after creating a bit of a of a fuss (mainly due to being so upset) they have managed to get me an appointment on the 21st jan! YAY

Sorry for the rant!

Thanks

Denice x

Good for you, I was going to suggest making a fuss. I always say I hate it when people do but to be honest thats sometimes the only way of getting a result.
When I was booking in for this treatment I phoned on the hour every hour until they got me in for an initial scan - other wise I would have had to wait a month.
Good luck with your treatment.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back