Look what mr postman has just delivered!!!!!!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328965528.628673.jpg

My scan date!!!!! 8th March!!!!!!
It seems when I called the fertility clinic to cancel they have called maternity and made an appointment for a scan!!!!!!
How will I wait til then? xxx

oooh lucky you! what are the instructions on it? i have an early scan next Tuesday and all they told me was to make sure I had a full bladder. xx

woohoo, its really not that far away :) time will fly! yay!xx

oooh lucky you! what are the instructions on it? i have an early scan next Tuesday and all they told me was to make sure I had a full bladder. xx

Same hun, I think it's just a generic letter xx

Thanks girls, it was a lovely surprise, I actually cannot wait!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk :D xxx

what does it say about fruit cordial? i never got a letter, just got a phonecall from EPU saying come here at such an such a time with a full bladder......

I didn't read it properly and I'm out now hun. When I get back I'll read it properly and let you know what it says about cordial xxx

Isn't it exciting maybe :)
I really wasn't expecting that.
My phone app says I'm 5 weeks today so I'll be nearly 9 weeks then!!! xx

Wow thats brilliant im so jealous, im sure time will fly xxx

It's only 3 weeks and 4 days to wait!!!!! Eeek i'm so happy xx

You will get a really clear picture at 9 weeks Its so exciting xx

Wow, that's a lovely surprise for you :) wish I can have a scan once a week...xx

I can't wait, it's going to be worse than the 2ww waiting for this ;) xx

Lynds77, the letter says you should drink approx 2 pints of water or fruit cordial 1 hour before the scan xx

When i got my scan date i didn't think i could wait that long either... it's actually flown by and is this monday afternoon!!! I'm sure it will be the same for you too and will soon come around!!! x

Edit: My letter says 1 pint and a half!

Last edited:
I hope so dollface, I am so impatient it's untrue.
I have an awful worry that they'll do the scan and say there's nothing there :blush: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back