They moved my appointment with reproductive clinic :)

Petra

Reaction score
Hi girlies, I though I would update you. I am so excited today, couldn't wait to write to you :oops: :cheer:
I had my first appointment in the reproductive clinic on 18 Feb and was given Metformin. I was told that they will add Clomid in three months time if they don't see improvement in my cycles. I received appointment letter last week for 1st September :wall: I have called them since about 10 times but was going nowhere. I have also spoken to my GP who wasn't willing to contact them and ask for an earlier appointment. Well, today I got really upset and told them that I want to speak to the manager at the appointment centre as I was going nowhere with the nurse. :wall: Anyway, spoke to the manager who after a long talk put my appointment on 9th June. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I feel that I am getting somewhere..slowly but surely towards my BFP :pray:

That's fantastic news, I'm really pleased for you!! :clap:

:cheer: :cheer: Yay im so happy for you hopefully you'll really start to feel like things are moving forward soon! and well done for not backing down i cant believe they tried making you wait til september the cheeky beggars lol. Anyway hun i hope you get a big juicy bfp in the very near future :hug:

Thanks girlies. Hope BFP comes eary soon for all of us :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back