I cant believe it!! My 4D scan day is finally here UPDATED

beth3735

Reaction score
I have been counting down the days since early Oct. I really cant wait its at 2pm today in cardiff.

I have an anterior placenta so im really hoping babys face isnt hid behind it. Also i do hope the baby flaunts his bits at us one more time so i can confirm its a boy :cheer:

I will update later today when im back with photos hopefully if i get some good ones.

fingers crossed for baby to not have a sex change otherwise its wearing blue anyway :rotfl:

It was great, Baby did sleep though most way through it, but managed to turn his back to us as he had had enough :rotfl: We couldnt get to see his bits on 4D as placenta in wrong place and his feet curled under his bum but what she saw in 2d was enough for her to say 100% ( even though she said she not allowed to ) that is was boy and if that was her she would be off decorating nursery blue. :dance:

heres the pics
BabyJosephs4Dscan029.jpg

BabyJosephs4Dscan027.jpg

BabyJosephs4Dscan016.jpg

BabyJosephs4Dscan011.jpg

BabyJosephs4Dscan002.jpg

BabyJosephs4Dscan022.jpg

I think i had better stop with the pics now lol I got over 30 on the disc though :rotfl: and at least on the DVD i got it shows the boy bits for hubby to see tonight when he home

good luck, hope u enjoy it
hopefully she will behave unlike my little madam! :wall:

Thanks all :D Im going to pick up my eldest sprog from school at 11:30 drop hubby off then driving down lol Going to be mega early though lol

Baby was mega active yesterday and all night now all he is doing is sleeping :wall: i better take a mars bar with me for the journey and make sure he wakes lol :rotfl:

baby boy vibes to u i am sure it will stay the same.

marie 20+6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back