My 4D scan earlier today

Katy_89

Reaction score
Little man wasn't really cooperating so going back next week. But I did get two pics. All his measurements were great, he weighs about 2lbs 2ozs at the moment :D He had his face in the placenta at first so i went for a walk around for 15 mins and he'd turned over but was covering his face so the clinic lady she she'd rebook me. I was quite happy with the pics I did go. Would definitely recommend first glimpse in Chester for 4D scans anyway :)

Placenta pillow:
4Dscan013.jpg

Hiding
4Dscan015.jpg

xx

The second one is REALLY good! Hebe had her face in the placenta on one of my scans x

aaw they're great pics! i wish i'd had 4d scans! he looks so lovely and sleepy!

Gorgeous pictures! Can't wait to see more next week :D

Can anyone help me out with something....all that dark stuff on his head, is that hair? xx

9lbers are the best - i felt less scared of breaking katie cos she had a bit more to her lol, i dont know what i'll do if i have a small one lol

beautiful pics hun. I so want a 4D scan but OH has put his foot down and said no :( XX

beautiful pics hun. I so want a 4D scan but OH has put his foot down and said no :( XX

Oh no :(

I got mine as a christmas present. I had a really naff 20 week scan though, so was to make up for the disappointment of that.

No way you think he'll be persuaded? xx

nah, he's a skin flint lol. Also, he says he wants to wait until the baby is born before he see's the baby's face xx

nah, he's a skin flint lol. Also, he says he wants to wait until the baby is born before he see's the baby's face xx

Fair enough, I've never really got that, because I still don't really know what LO will look like I don't think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back