4D Scan Day!!

Maria1977

Reaction score
Got to see our little girl today :love: Lula-Mae :love:

And was surprised that she played ball too, kind of lol. She's laying oblique now, head up under my left ribs and feet half way between my right ribs and hip, naughty girl. Hopefully she's just teasing that's she's going to turn breach lol

Plus with the anterior placenta the doppler had to go through that to get to her and she was using the placenta as a pillow and didn't really want to say hi, but after tipping up on my left side we got to see her and got a couple of good images.

Love her so much and can't wait til June. She looks the spit of her brother when we had his 4D scan too!!!

Attachments

• Lula-Mae 1.JPG
    Lula-Mae 1.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Lula-Mae 2.JPG
    Lula-Mae 2.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 47
Awwww shes so cute hun!! June will be here before u inow it!! :):):)

Wow, what gorgeous pictures! She's so pretty and angellic!

Omg they are fab! i just shouted my dh to take a look at your pics :) there amazing - you can proper see what your baby looks like & she is gorgeous ;) x x

Omg they are fab! i just shouted my dh to take a look at your pics :) there amazing - you can proper see what your baby looks like & she is gorgeous ;) x x

The ones we had done of my son are way better, so much clearer because I carried so much extra fluid he was pretty much swimming in the womb lol

Defo worth having 4d scan, although it is a risk that baby won't play ball but most places keep trying throughout the day by getting you to walk and eat and then rebook if that fails too. There was looooads of women today who had failed scans! We were lucky today defo!

Awwww shes so cute hun!! June will be here before u inow it!! :):):)

Thank you Amy :hug:

Have been on a baby high all day lol It's a good job pumpkin patch has closed because I'd have gone a bit mental while we were in Norwich lol

Really lovely photos, must get on and book mine! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

wow maria she looks adorable and so cute! i don't usually like these pictures but yours are lovely.

xxx

Gorgeous photos hun xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Lula is a little beauty Maria - can't wait for mine now!! Xx

Beautiful pics! You can really see what she looks like, and she's gawjus! Glad she played ball, very lucky!

Lonely pics! I love 4d scans! Weve got ours next week and I can't wait! x

Lovely pics hun :D she looks gorgeous! 4d scan's are the best! x x

Thank you everyone so much. I really really can't wait to meet her in June and for Oscar to meet his little sister too. He loves other LOs so much it's too cute. Think he's gonna be a fab older brother :love:

Aaaw she looks soooo cute! Where did you get yours done hun? I know there is somewhere in Ipswich and they also do odd days in Drayton. Just curious if there is anywhere else? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back