4D scan

katietateypot

Reaction score
:cloud9: I had a 4D scan today!! Was so lovely to see.
I know im still pretty early for them but i was shocked at how much we could see and how she looked like a normal baby to me. :)
i had them check her sex one more time though as i know someone who was told she was having a girl at her 20 weeks scan, went for a 4D scan and had it changed to a boy :shock: She is still a girl though :lol:

Attachments

• baby_30.jpg
    baby_30.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 26
  • baby_19.jpg
    baby_19.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 26
  • baby_2.jpg
    baby_2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 26
Amazing! you can see what she looks like! Great pics xxx

I got a disc full of pics and a 15 minute dvd of the scan aswell. Well worth the money in my opinion :)
very useful with the dvd aswell as Oh's daughter can watch it over and over again as we explain what she's looking at. :)

Great pics you must have been soooo excited x

I have been so excited for today and it all seemed to be over so quick. Was nice to have family there to share it with aswell :)

Wow!!! Amazing!!! So jealous!!! I want one! Did you do it through Bupa?? How much was it??

Mines going to cost me £120.00 at see your baby in leicester and im having my done on sunday 18th :D i think with this one ya get its 5 colour pics 2 black an white gender prediction 15 mins dvd with things on it and its basically a 30 minute appointment but i cant wait to see lil man again i think its worth the money if you dont have that kind of money theres always different prices lower or higher x

I'd LOVE a 4D scan! :) Only reason we're not is because we don't want to know the sex and I think it'd be pretty hard not to see it, especially in 4D lol!
When we have our 2nd i'd like to know the sex so prob would consider one then.

Amazing pics though!! It's weird how you can see them in so much detail!

I got my scan done in liverpool at a place called Before the stork, they do all kinds of packages.
mine cost £90 and that was 15 minutes scan time,dvd, all pics on a disc and 4 printed pictures of your choice. theres extra you can choose at an extra cost aswell. :)
Theres one you can do in 2 parts for £140 and i so wish i had gone for that instead. :roll:

They are beautiful! I love the little one of her ear lol I so wish I had of had this done.. Brilliant to have x

Can't wait to have mine done! Lol x gonna go when I'm about 25 weeks x so exciting x great pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back