I cant believe it!! My 4D scan day is finally here UPDATED

Thank you all, I am so happy with them, but i am defiantly going to be biased with my little man.

Im just struggling to put the DVD onto you tube at the moment lol :wall: :wall:

ahh cute pics!! How come she wasnt officially allowed to tell you the sex? I thought if u went private it wasnt an issue

Thank you all, I am very biased and think he looks cute too lol.

Gym, i still think its a legal issue about giving 100% sex opinion. But she was just so sure and she could see how unsure still i was lol. She gave me a blue bag to take stuff home in, She put the willy shots on the dvd so i can reassuring myself lol.

But on the baby check she ticked boy aswell. I just think they are told they cant 100% it just for people who sue them. Either way im now convinced I have a little chubby cheeked man growing.

Absolutely amazing pictures, there.

You'll have to try and take a picture once he's born from a similar angle to compare them. :D

Could we have a link to your video clip on you tube? I'd love to see it :D

lmao muppetmummy it would help wouldnt it after all the help and effort matt gave lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghbY7iTgorQ

Like i said my little man did sleep most of the way through and my placenta does get in the way a bit. I love right at the end where he curls up and hugs his knees :D

aww! That end bit is so cute! :D He is georgous!
The 4d images make the 2d look pants.
I think I'll be eating lots of mars bars before mine to wake baby up :lol:
Thanks for sharing that :hug:

no probs. it would of been nice if he did more for us lol but its like my mum said if he had been dancing around i might not of got many good still pics.

I would love to go again but dont think i could bribe hubby into another £195 lol And to be honest i only have another 13 weeks till i meet him hopefully :D

I've got mine booked for 26 weeks and I can't wait! It's not till the 19th January though :(

Oh, that's fantastic!

It could be me, but I think I saw a little smile at 59 seconds... :D

I think he does lol. Im sure he knew what he was doing lol. He knew mummy was spending so much so had a quick cheeky grin as he wasnt doing nothing for the film :rotfl:

That is so cute! Do you think he looks like you or your OH from what you saw? :D

Like my daughter Teagan from his face. He definatly has my daughters nose.
Teagan people say is a spitting of my hubby. I hope he looks like hubby but has my hair. Hubby has curly hair when it grows and mine is straight.

I might try and find a baby pic of teagan and see how similar they are as newborns :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back