Had my 22 week scan and I'm team.......

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
:blue: !!!!! :pompom: :dance:

So excited! Pip showed us his bits, no mistaking it's a boy! Lol! Even sonographer was impressed! Lol! So pleased I got the birthday present I wanted :D

All is well, have a high anterior placenta but there are no problems with baby. Estimated weight of 1lb 2oz!!!!

Love my little boy loads!

If u r friends with me on facebook, please dont say anything about team :blue: waiting till I've told my dad later today xx

Attachments

• phuppimagenwx.jpg
    phuppimagenwx.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Yayyyyy! I've been waiting for this I had an idea you'd be joining team blue hugeee congratulations to u & OH on your little boy! x

Well we have been callin Pip a he since we found out we were pg. I'm over the moon!!!!

Last edited:
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll on next week so i can find out mine!

Yay! And Happy Birthday!!!! Now to go shopping :)

Eeeeeeeek well worth the wait huh?? had u predicted a boy for urself? ur bumps pretty high though right..id thought u might have been having a lil pink bundle. so glad ur over the moon.
I really wanna find out but must stay faithful to team yellow...lol x
xxxxx

aww thats brilliant delighted for you, Deep down I was kinda hoping I was blue but still happy with my pink,

Did you get any pics?

Ah congrats on team blue! :D :blue:

Pics for us to coo at?

xxx

Oh i've been thinking of you all morning. So pleased everything went well and you are expecting a little boy, how fantastic.

I knew it would be a boy, what with all the kicking you have been having recently. Only a boy could be that much of a fidget, hehehe!!

Seriously though, fantastic news hun and Happy Birthday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back