I can't believe I'm doing this again!!

lanie

Reaction score
Hiya,

I've just registered with this forum, so I can share & receive good advice from all you mums-to-be who are in the same position as me!!

I've just discovered I'm expecting No.2, and funnily enough, I'm more anxious this time than with my first - I suppose it's because I know what I'm in for this time!! Also, I went through an awful lot of stress with my last baby, after a blood test came back with dodgy results - however, it all turned out alright in the end.

By my calculations, I'm a mere 4-5 weeks pregnant, so it's very early days at the moment. I haven't even been able to see my GP yet, but am seeing him next week to get the ball rolling.

I'm 35 years old. Are there any more expectant mums out there, who are in their mid-thirties?? I feel ancient.

Anyway, I'll look forward to chatting as much as I can.
Take care :wave:

Hi, welcome to forum :D

There are all ages on here, I'm almost 30 myself :hug:

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, :wave: :wave: :wave:

Congrats on your pregnancy.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm 28 next week so kinda in the middle, there are ladies on here from teens upwards and I'm sure I've seen a "mature mum" thread going for the over 30's....relax you'll be right at home here. Welcome and Congratulations!! :hug:

Hi youngster :wave:

Congrats on your BFP :cheer:

From a 40 year old mum-to-be. :D

If you are old so am i. I am 35 and ttc. No children with me yet

Sarah

Hiya Lanie

123084j.gif

I am also
Pregnantwithnum2.jpg
and am roughly at the same gestation.##Just want to wish you lotsa
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
with your pregnancy - Looking forwards to comparing bumps lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back