Can't believe I'm saying this

I cannot tell you how overjoyed I am to read this. I wept when I read your previous story. You truly deserve your miracle and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and birth. xxx

Congratulations hun, I hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy and the next 7 months fly by for you xx

they will look after you in a serious way honey...you will get so much reassurance xx

Just when you think it's the end of the world, it's not, it's just the start of something new.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Little Jack has sent you the most amazing gift.

Xxxxxxx

Oh I am soooo pleased for you, you deserve this lovely news after all you have been/are going through now - This time they will be keeping a good eye on things and sure you will have this baby ,healthy and with you - wonderful gift from little Jack X

Congratulations :) x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Aw I am SO SO SO pleased to be reading your news. I think of you often with us sharing a due date.

I know its probably going to be very stressful for you but I think your little star in the sky is watching over his mummy and brother or sister and will be looking after you both.

xxxxxx

thankyou girls :) feels more real today the midwife phoned me (thankfully a different one) i have my booking appointment 26th july and she going to get some more scans booked for me and knows my history so i dont have to go through it all which im glad about otherwise i would sit there blubbing xxx

Glad to hear she will look after you hun xxxxxxx

Honestly brings a happy tear to my eye to read this. I know jack is looking down on his ever growing family with a big gummy smile on his face! This is your happy ending honey, and jack will always be apart of your family and keeping an eye on you all xxxxx

Thankyou, I m truly blessed to be given this chance so quickly after jack and after 4 years trying, would love to see what my little man is like now, he will always be a part of our family though and this bubba will be brought up to know what a gorgeous big brother he/she has and will be here in time for jacks first birthday xxx

This is absolutely wonderful news! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! xx

I am so so pleased for you Claire, wishing you all the best and a happy, healthy pregnancy xxx

omg hun big congrats, you deserve it. jacks making sure mummy gets her baby to snuggle even if he was too special to be the one to stay with you

Wow, I'm so awe struck by everything you've gone through and now everything that's happened now, I wish all the best for you! Congrats to you and your little one!! :hugs:

I've just seen this Claire,huge congrats :love: xx

Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back