Can't believe I'm saying this

claire23

Reaction score
I'm back....already... My darling baby boy was born sleeping on the 1st April 2012 - he would be 14 weeks old on sunday and here I am 6 weeks 4 days pregnant after a very emotional early scan thismorning which we saw bubs heartbeat flickering away. I'm not sure what emotions I'm feeling at the moment, happy and sad, sad I can't have jack with me and also scared and anxious though I'm told it's highly unlikely to happen again as I will be watched and monitored like a hawk. Iv always struggled to fall pregnant after ttc for 4 years so I'm in real shock at how quickly I have fallen, if all goes well I will have 2 babies under 10 months (will be having an early c section) 1 in heaven <3 and hopefully one with me, I'm utterly gobsmacked!!! Xxx

Omg biggest congratulations to you and your OH. What fab news :D a ray of light in such a hard time for you both xxxx

how wonderful darling :yay:

so happy for you x

Great news! Congratulations!!! Xxxx

Wow clare how fantastic I'm so happy for you :) huge congrats xxx

:hug: that's just amazing sweetie congratulations xxxxxxx

So lovely to see this announcement . Wishing u all the best x

wow hun congrats, maybe this is jacks way of trying to give you something positive to concentrate on and his way of bringing a little light into your lives, not to replace him but to have someone to protect and care for while he is in heaven caring for you all :)

Thanks ladies, I'm sure jack Is keeping us safe, we are finalising the design for his headstone next week so it should be down by Christmas :) so strange coming to terms with everything feels like I'm dreaming, yeah he will never be replaced linxminx just not here where I would like him to be, his grave looks beautiful I just look after him in that way :) xxx

oh my god, that is the best news ever!!! Jack;s present to his mummy xx

Congratulations... Lovely news that your having a baby brother or sister for Jack to look after... Wishing you all the best xxx

Oh honey, this brought a tear to my eye!
I'm so, so, SO thrilled for you, amazing news - congratulations!
Xxxxxxx

awwww hun that is so good to hear your news. Jack will be watching over you, your OH and his little brother or sister when they come along xx

Thankyou so much ladies, I wish I could hibernate for 31 weeks and wake up when baby is here safely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back