I can't believe I'm pregnant!

Curly

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm pregnant for the first time due 26th March. We decided to start trying at the end of June after 6 months of marriage. We thought it would take us a few months at least but ended up pregnant straight away! We couldn't believe it! It's starting to sink in now and I'm beginning to get more and more excited now my nausea and tiredness is starting to pass.

I'm really glad I found this forum - I've got so many questions for all you experienced pregnant people that you will be sick of the sight of me soon!!!

Ha ha it's exciting isn't it! I came off the pill 21st June and I'm due 28th March!

Welcome :wave: , and congratulations :cheer: !

By the way, whereabouts in Leeds are you? I live in Horsforth, work in Guiseley.

Hiya, :wave:

Welcome to the forum, you'll love it on here - and all the girls are really friendly and helpful.

I'm about a week behind you, my EDD is 31st March at the moment, but got a feeling in my bones that I'll get put back into April when i have my dating scan on Monday (very nervous).

Glad to hear the less enjoyable symptoms of pregnancy are starting to subside.

See you in first tri

Em x

I live in Pudsey and work up near Bingley
Finding pregnancy forum's made me even more excited now!

Welcome Curly!

We started trying and I fell pregant within about 3 months so know how you feel!

Ask away!.......................

L x

Hi, I am due in April. I am in Dewsbury, but am from and work in Wortley, Leeds.

hellooo and congratulations on your pregnancy :wave:

I live in Pudsey

NEVER! :shock:

I was born up there and went to Primrose Hill then Grangefield schools.

Parents still live there too.

Hi there hun and big warm welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer: ...ask away with your questions, that's what we're all here for....and a good giggle...hope everything goes well with your pregnancy... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back