I'm new tooooooooooooo

gingerpig

Reaction score
Hooray! Lovely to meet you all, hope to get to know you all much better in the coming months... I'm due in February, and am an ancient first timer as I am 35, although it's possible I could have conceived a day or so before my birthday... I'm finding the 2nd trimester much easier than the first, and will be heading that way in the forum soon. I have very little knowledge to share, except I've decided to stop reading to many baby books as they make me worry! This is from the woman who has even given up on the hoovering (such a hardship *coughs*) as I can do enough worrying on my own thank you very much. Hmmmm what else.... oooo I've remembered to stop inviting people to when I give birth, I was starting to think I would have to sell tickets lol. Like I said, looking forward to meeting and getting to know you all, Rachel

Hiya, welcome to the forum :wave:

You will love it here - everyone is really friendly!

My names Emma and i'm a pregnancyforumaholic! Got a feeling you will be too!

Enjoy, and congrats on your pg :cheer:

Welcome gingerpig
you'll soon be an addict like us :wave:

Hello Rachel :wave: Loving the name (Gingerpig) and Avatar :lol:

Welcome to the forum!

CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy!! :dance:

I am due 25th Feb, what date you got?

:rotfl: @ stop inviting people to the birth!!! I had a few with me too, but it just happened that way :lol:

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy!! :hug: xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you so much for the lovely warm welcome, its making me :D I'm sure I will be an addict too - nice to know I'm going to have company lol.

Tam, I'm due on Feb 9th, so not long before you - ooooooooooo and this is my first baby too, so who knows when it will come lol. I guess this isn't your first baby? We do already have 6 much-loved guinea pigs, and it will be fun seeing how they and baby take to each other. My avatar is from this website: http://members.aol.com/bingtheguineapig/ the owner does some very funny guinea pig animations.

Congratualtions to all of you too btw!

gingerpig said:
Tam, I'm due on Feb 9th, so not long before you - ooooooooooo and this is my first baby too, so who knows when it will come lol. I guess this isn't your first baby?

This is my second baby, but it will be 8yrs since it all first happened :? So it is like going thru it all again for the first time, and also this time I have a partner going thru it with me, so all new to me in many ways :D

Ohhh good luck hun, hope your pregnancy goes really well hun! :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back