I am so....

munchkin1982

Reaction score
dopey! I just managed to fall up the stairs :-( not too badly and didn't hit my bump or anything but OMG the shock :shock: I feel so clumsy at the moment it is untrue. Anyone else suffering like me...? xx

thanks girls - i'm ok, was a bit shaken up by the shock but i'm alright now... just hate being and feeling so clumsy! :-( xx

I've done it twice today,once at my mums and once at a clients...I blame my sandals lol xx

hope ur ok,it's an awful feelin isn't it xxxx

I've done it twice today,once at my mums and once at a clients...I blame my sandals lol xx

hope ur ok,it's an awful feelin isn't it xxxx

aaawww it's a nightmare emmamb... if you are blaming your sandals i think i will have to blame my socks!

I'm ok now.... hope you are ok too?

*** note to self - MUST buy decent slippers! ;-) xx

Oh blimey , glad your all ok, better than falling down them I guess if you want to look at the positives of your clumsyness , blame the hormones

Oh blimey , glad your all ok, better than falling down them I guess if you want to look at the positives of your clumsyness , blame the hormones

thanks hunni! liking the hormones to be to blame! certianly wasn't "my fault" lol! But yeah - far better to fall up them than down them! xx

thanks Amanda W - am ok now :) ... was just a shock when it happened!

Hey hun....just read ur post.....u poor thing. Am so glad to hear u are ok. I would just take it slow and just walk up and down the stairs as slow as possible t avoid it. Im a real clumsy madame my MIL's always calling out saying "slowly gurjit" lol bumping into things, cutting myself, dropping and breaking things u name it!!

I would say just try and take it easy....get ur rest now...am glad u and bump are ok tho...xxx

thanks girls :) all is ok now :) got alot of movement going on today ;-) cramping is fun isn't it? all that stretching! Am certainly walking up the stairs slower though! ;-) xx

Clumsy is my first name at the moment (Yep, Upgraded from middle name lol) I fell over just standing up today..

Ok so i might have forgotten to pull up my knickers when i was getting dressed and then tried to walk with them around my ankles..

Luckily I was only getting off the bed so just fell back onto that and laughed at myself.

Clumsy is my first name at the moment (Yep, Upgraded from middle name lol) I fell over just standing up today..

Ok so i might have forgotten to pull up my knickers when i was getting dressed and then tried to walk with them around my ankles..

Luckily I was only getting off the bed so just fell back onto that and laughed at myself.

aaawww bless you - at least you had a comfortable landing!!! hope you and bump are ok? xx

Yeah i think baby is used to a little fairground fun in my uterus now! heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back