Oh it's so annoying !!!

Tasha20

Reaction score
:shakehead: I'm not happy !!!

I go to bed about 9 and then im restless and figit badley!
I will eventually fall alseep about 2am and then wake dead on 6am for a flammin wee!!!
Wake up then feeling sick because im hungry, can't be botherd to go down stairs so eventualy fall asleep then not wake up till 11 :shock: !!

I hate waking late, I am in a cycle of waking late and sleeping late which I really hate because most of my day is gone :doh:

Anybody else experienced anything similar?

lol feel abit better now ive let the whole world know !! :angel:

HI there, I know exactly what you mean! I go to bed about 9 or 10ish then spend an hour or 2 getting comfy mainly cos i always sleep on my tummy but now i cant!!!!! :( then my legs start twitching and i toss and turn eventually dropping off about 1ish then i wake up at 3, then 4 and then sometimes again at 5 just for a flippin wee!!!! :( i just drift off in to lala land and then the alarm goes off by then im sometimes in tears cos im so tired. I sometimes find it helpful to go to bed only when you cant keep your eyes open any longer but then again i always wake for a wee grrrrrrrrrrr :evil: oh the joys of being pregnant! at least it gets our body clocks adjusted for when our little ones come along :D :D xxxx

I did with my first pg but I dont have the time with this pg as I have 2 year old. I think its that bad pattern that makes it such a shock to the system when the baby does come and your sleep pattern is all over the place again.

I went to bed at 4am last night and woke up at 8.30am :shock:
and I felt fine, I was thinking more along the lines of zacks asleep so ill have a few more hours kip, but couldnt sleep so got up and started to tidy the house. When OH came in at 11am from work he was shocked I was up and dressed :oops: I normaly go to bed late and wake up late.

:lol: lol im not the only one then ladies ( makes me feel alot better)

I can c ur point actualy its preparing us for our body clock to be outta sorts.

Lol very logical point of view x

But still is doesnt make me anymore happy about it lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back