Dropping things, who else??

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
Who else can't stop dropping things, i am not normally a clumsy person, but keep dropping everything and anything at the moment.

At this rate glass ware and plates are going to be on my Xmas list to replace all the ones i have broken. :whistle:

Ahhh yes ... i have this! At work yesterday (OH self emplyed) we had a delivery of new hoodies ready to be printed :lol: Worth a fair bit and well yes i thought itd be a fine idea to throw a full cup of tea over them!!! OH wasnt impressed but luckily didnt have a go at me! :x Needless to say i went into the old "Im usless...i cant do anything right...ive ruined it noowwwwwwwwwwwww" ect ect before he could get a word out :dance:

oh dear.... i've started dropping things already at week 18! :shock: xx

i had this in the beginning of trim 2.. i was terrible X

Yep, I've broken more glasses lately than in my whole life! And just a second ago I dropped the lid to the cat biscuit jar on my toe ouch!!!!!!

ive not dropped anything but my centre of gravit has moved so i have to be more careful and try not to turn quickly and watch myself on uneven surfaces x

ive not dropped anything but my centre of gravit has moved so i have to be more careful and try not to turn quickly and watch myself on uneven surfaces x

I'm the same - and I keep bashing into door frames!!!! :wall2:

Yes, I am even more of a cluts then I was beforre! Slipped down the stairs last week. Luckily only bruising my bum. Is a bit of a shock though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back