I am so sick....

Snappykat

Reaction score
of listening to people's negative comments about twins :wall2: Everytime someone finds out, it's virtually always the same - Good luck with that then you'll need it!!! You'd better get used to no sleep! Oh what hard work!!

I tell you it sooo depressing, I completely understand that it will be hard work but then again they will be my babies it will be double the joy so why why why do these f****** feel the need to be so negative all the time????

Sorry rant over but honestly why can't people either keep their opinions to themselves or say something nice.......

That's a bit rubbish of people - just like the people that think it is funny to tell us all how painful childbirth will be!
Of course it will be some extra work for you but it doesn't mean it has to be a horrible thing for you.
Just ignore them!!!

Totally agree with you hunni, people should learn if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all! Twins are a wonderful blessing, yes it will be hard work but you will manage - somehow us mummys just do! My next door neighbour has just had boy and girl twins and they are adorable, they have said they are yet to sleep and are totally exhausted but of course they wouldn't change that for the world. :)

yeah it will be tough and hard work but you are gonna turn in to some sort of superwoman and you will be just fine. I think 1 child or 2 children its hard work whatever you have but there is no choice but to coop with it..
Whatever you have or get (1,3 or 6) you will never regret your kids and you will be greatful and the luckiest ever that you where given your child-children and will prob never want it any other way.
they will be worth every sleepless second. :love:

god some people!!! ive had some real negative comments and im only having one!! bet it drives you mad! well youll be fine, your body knows what its doing and its created twins for a reason! grr i hate the sleepless nights comments they piss me right off. loads of women have children and just bloody get on with it! x

of listening to people's negative comments about twins :wall2: Everytime someone finds out, it's virtually always the same - Good luck with that then you'll need it!!! You'd better get used to no sleep! Oh what hard work!!

I tell you it sooo depressing, I completely understand that it will be hard work but then again they will be my babies it will be double the joy so why why why do these f****** feel the need to be so negative all the time????

Sorry rant over but honestly why can't people either keep their opinions to themselves or say something nice.......

Hi snappykat i have met a few people who have had twins and yeah some have said its hard work but then what newborn baby isnt. People really are negative at times grrr

Dont know where you live but i run a twins group where i work in a childrens centre. This group is great because it is mums who have been there done it and actually know what its like instead of making assumptions. Some mums have come down while pregnant, Just thought it may be an idea for you to look for one in your area so you can get some real usefull advice :)

Congrats on having twins....Double the Joy x

That really suprises me, i would have thought twins would bring more positive comments as theyre such a blessing!!! My first thought isn't oh no double the work, my first thought is wow how exciting!!

Some people are just a bit stupid tho arent they? they dont realise how annoying those comments can be :(

how rude,

why do people feel they allways need to give negative comments, im like bugga off, i want nice things to be said to us, not to listen to your "oh good luck" or "your young" or "inexperienced" how bout i dont care what you think!!

gud luck huni, they will be amazing, just like you and ul learn to cope just like the rest of us :)
xxx

Amazing!

Just ignore them SnappyKat - I think its fabulous that your having two babies instead of one, so exciting, double the pleasure, and you already had guessed it might be a bit harder, why they need to point that out , I don't know, like you can say , oh really, well I'll pop one back to the stork shop then, changed my mind!

Enjoy and revel in every minute of it, just pack a little bigger baby bag! ha

Some people are never happy and never have anything positive to say do they? just ignore them i think its amazing to be carrying twins and will be delightfull when they make an apperance. i think alot of peoples negativity is jelousy. bugger em and enjoy xxx

Thanks for your lovely comments girls they really have made me feel better!! stuff em all!!!!

Tinkerbell great idea I'll have a wee look online and see what I can find in my area!

I've actually heard a couple of mums who've had twins and single babies say that twins are easier than a single baby as they comfort each other etc x someone always has an opininon but unless they've been there and done it no one will know what it's like! In my opininon that's like a childless person giving their opininon on having a baby-how could they possibly know?! x ignore them I say! x I think the group thing is a great idea as then you'll have actual advice/opininon from people who've actually been there!

People haven't go a clue have they?!

Personally, I'm really jealous, I've always wanted twins!!!

im really jealous too! my mums one of a massive run of twins, there's 13 sets in ger family and 3 sets of triplets :shock: i just kinda assumed i'd have twins :lol: my friend has twins and tbh, cos it was her first babies, she just got on with it, she didnt know any difference! my two are practically like twins, even tho theres 12m between them, they're at the same stage with their walking and stuff, infact, the younger ones slightly ahead now! no matter what the situation, peope will always find something negative to say! :hug:

My friends says her twins were easier cos they comforted each other and now there are 'grown up' she does n't have to worry half as much cos she knows they look after each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back