I am SO HUNGRY!

debecca

Reaction score
I've gone from eating virtually nothing throughout 1st Tri to becoming the Cookie Monster...

I eat literally all day and I'm always hungry. Is this normal? I don't seem to be putting on weight anywhere except the bump so I'm not biffing out or anything.

It would probably be better if I were craving fruit and veg, but no, it's crisps and mince pies all the way... yum.

Anyone else eating for 5?

I wouldnt worry if your hungry then eat thats what i do :D Although im trying to be good and eat some fruit and veg its not always worked out like that. You were sick quite a bit in first tri so your bound to be eating more in tri 2.

I think overall im eating more snacks in between meals and cant go for long without some food.

If Connie wants food then Connie should have food.

I was the same - I think its a catch up from 1st Tri. I tried to eat fairly healthy things like yoghurt, but it had to be full fat - couldn't stand the taste of the sweetners they put in the low fat ones - and fruit, but I also reckon I ate more biscuits during my pregnancy than the rest of my adult life put together. Just go with what you fancy. I was still back in my old clothes after 4 months so no lasting damage.

I never feel full no matter how big a meal I eat. At this minute i am filling my face with a Crunchie. (From a selection box someone got me I had to open it because I knew what it was :oops: )

Mmmmmmmm Crunchie.

Wish I had a selection box I could raid. Mince pie will have to do, my third in 12 hours :shock:

I've not had a Mince pie yet....

OH may have to pop out and buy me a box later :lol:

LOL! You'll go through phases. One week you will want to eat everything in sight, then the next week you won't feel like eating at all! Make the most of it :D

Me to i am hungrey all the time. mince pies mmmmmm pop one in microwave for half min mmmmm
i also feel sick again which is strange started about wk or so again. i would say if u are hungry eat its ur body working overtime. i have eaten my advent calender already lol

marie x
26wks

I'm the opposite, I couldn't stop eating in first tri. I found constant snacking the only thing to make the sickness bearable.
In 2nd tri I feel full sooner than normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back