I am so sick of....

keljordan

Reaction score
People who think they know it all!!!! Grrrrrrrr. There is this one girl that is really annoying me, she doesn't really have many friends and at first I felt sorry for her but now I see why she doesn't! I've really been suffering this last tri with my back and also really bad heartburn which literaly jumps up my throat and burns my mouth!! Ouch :( I've made a few comments on facebook and have had conversations with my 'real' friends on there and they have been So nice! This girl has just had a baby and everything I say she comments, "oh I had that, you should do this, you should do that" " I didn't do that" and just want to tell her to piss off!!! Without been horrid, I never see her socialy and don't really know why we are friends!! Why doesn't she see what she's doing?? Sorry for the rant everyone she has just really annoyed me, she thinks she's a bloody expert at everything!!! Arrrgh wish I had the balls to say something to her!!! :) thanks for listening to me ramble on lol I feel better now!!!! Ha ha

I have someone like this on facebook who comments on every single status about liv and her pictures! It really gets on my nerves!! Totally with you here lol xxx

Bloody annoying isn't it! Just wish I had the bottle to say something really clever back :) instead I just rant on here :) I wouldn't mind but my little boy is 6 now it's not like I haven't done it before, but this pregnancy has been soo different, a lot harder really and she's such a know it all... I hate that!! X

just delet her hun or block what she can and cant see on your page thru privacy settings

Some people just can't help themselves. I hate the comments and advice as some people cause mini facebook arguments with conflicting comments. I don't write anything abou my pregnancy on facebook! People that I've seen know, so I just keep it that way, can't be arsed with the shit! X

sorry she's getting you down kel, I would think of something really clever to put on there after her next comment and maybe that will shut her up or at least make her back off and give you some space for a bit. must be hard for her though with a kid and no real friends to talk to, she's probably just latching on cos you have something in common at the minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back