I am back....

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Sorry I have been away and not been posting, I have had alot of things going on and what with my wedding planning etc...it's been hetic, not enough hours in the day lol

To top all that I have been poorly with a chest infection and tonsilitis...and can't speak properly at the moment, so glad I can type though lol :)

UPDATE ON OUR SITUATUON:

o/h has been referred to the clinc for his testerone, as he went for a blood test and they came back low, in which he had his first appointment the other week and had 1 lot of Hormone jabs, he has to go back in 4 weeks time and they will go from there. We have now been told they can't do anything for us on the fertility side until my o/h is sorted with his hormones as that could be why he has low fertility. So it is a waiting game at the moment!

I am a bit bothered as we are now waiting, but there's nothing I can do, that's the NHS for you! At least I have my wedding to concentrate on otherwise I would be going mad and desperation lol

Hope you all ok

Donna x

bless you....i also have my wedding to concentrate on to get me through what's just happened. thank god ...

how are the plans coming along? i'm more or less sorted....just little odds and sods to sort

cant wait...im so excited

xx

Still got loads to do, got my dress, shoes etc....just got to get bridesmaids dresses and suits and then pay the rest of the outstanding balances on things lol

I get married 1st October 2011, when do you get married?

Donna x

i get married on 25th november......i just have suits to sort but everything else kind of done

i also ordered my dress a couple of weeks ago...it's stunning...i love it :) xx

awwww well I am sure you will have a brilliant day.

All the best xx

anyone out there?? or am I not welcomed back lol

Welcome back honey, sounds like you have been busy!

It's good to see you back, good luck with everything and keep us updated xxxx

Hi hun was a pleasant surprise to see your name pop up on the forum, sounds like you are unfortunately another victim of the thorn in our side .... Good old NHS!!! Still glad you have your wedding to plan i loved sorting out mine it is a sure way to keep you busy and your mind of the whole ttc game. Hope to see you around loads more x x

Hiya Donna :)

I know what you mean about having to wait. My hubby just got some hormone blood done and the main thing in my mind was that if they came back low/high that we'd have to start waiting and maybe even have to go back to ttc to try for a length of time - maybe even the 2 years :shock:

You don't quite know if you want the hormone treatment to work or not :oooo:

Glad everything is going ok with the wedding planning - did you pick a dress? Got a pic?

It's a shame you had to miss out on the meetup - had a fantastic time :)

Last edited:
Glad you all had a fantastic time, any pics from the meet up?

Yes I have picked and paid for my dress, I will send you the link to the dress via PM....Got everything now except for my veil and underwear lol

Sorry to hear what you are going through at the moment, just goes to show us all it's a waiting game all the time and takes so long!

Donna x

Welcome back Hun!

Enjoy every minute of planning your wedding, I got married last May and keep thinking about all the exciting things I was doing last year and wishing I could do them all over again!

I looked everywhere for my lingerie Selfridges, Harvey Nics etc and the nicest I found was actually in Debenhams lot's nicer and half the price!, I wore not very romantic SPANX pants under my dress too, the take a good dress size of and give a really smooth line, you have to sneak them off to avoid a Bridget Jones moment though!

I won't rant on forever about the NHS but it does pay to keep on top of them but good luck for Hubby's results.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back