Update....

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

Thought I would post in after a false alarm of might being pregnant, but the witch got me today!

As for the treatment, o/h has started on is treatment for low testrostrone levels, which he has been having injections, this is a 3 month course of treatment. He is still awaiting his MRI scan results for what is causing his low testrostrone...

Apart from that we can not get any fertility treatment until they have sorted o/h out and find out what is causing him to have his low sperm count and after his treatment is completed, so it's just a waiting game at the moment...a long one at that and very annoying!

I was hoping to get a BFP this year, but that looks like it is out of the window. I am still busy with my wedding plans, so that is keeping me going.

Hope you all ok

Donna x

Sorry Donna :hug:

I would have thought since he started on the testosterone that your chances will be on the up at the very least, so who knows, next cycle... cycle after... you might just get your BFP afterall :)

Have you noticed any increased butchness in your hubby2b? ;)

I hope the MRI scan results show that it can be easily treated - is staying on the injections indefinately while you conceive an option if it increases his count?

Hiya hun

just wanted to say best of luck with his injections and I hope the MRI offers you some answers

x x x

Louise - His injections will be for 3 months only to try and boost his sperm count, but if it doesn't improve, then we can hopefully start some fertility treatment...

Thanks everyone x

Hey Donna, really sorry to hear the witch got you :-(
But wishing you best of luck with DHs treatment - got everything crossed that this is the magic ingredient for your BFP! Xx

Thanks Bead...

How's everything going with you, you on your second lot of treatment yet?

Donna x

Glad to hear that they are treating hubby, hopefully it sorts him out and you get your bfp very soon hun xx

Thanks Bead...

How's everything going with you, you on your second lot of treatment yet?

Donna x

Going ok thanks... Not long now :)
Hey only 5 months to your wedding? V exciting :) Hope the plans are going well
Xx

Hi Babylover , wishing you super TTc luck this year, don't forget we are only just coming up to may now and so there is still plenty of time for TTC and bfp's this year, I shall be watching out for some good news in a few months from you once that treatment has helped oh X

Last edited:
Thanks JJ

I do hope we get out BFP soon, it's starting to drag now, all these years and I just feel like giving up...the strain is taking it's toll I think

Donna x

Hey :) just wanted to say good luck and hang in there. I hope they get things sorted for you asap and you get your bfp :) x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back