Hypnobirthing?

tania

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has tried/is going to try hypnobirthing? I am terrified about the whole giving birth thing - have really low pain threshold, can't cope with a papercut never mind getting a baby out! :) Really interested in trying the hypnobirthing, even just to take the edge off how scared i am, but its really expensive and with all the baby stuff we need to get plus trying to save for the cut in money while I am on maternity leave just don't think we can afford it.

Just wondered if anyone had tried it and if they thought it was worth it?

T x

I'm doing natal hypnotherapy which is the British 'version' of hypnobirthing and I love it! I'm so chilled out about everything! I'm really looking forward to giving birth. I would recommend it to anyone but especially to women who are scared as it really puts into your head that you can do this, it's a positive experience and your body knows what it's doing! Love love love it!

Oh and I should be able to let you know soon(ish) how it helped during labour and birth x

Thanks Helen, would be really interested to hear how you got on! Good luck, not long to go for you now!

Not long at all! I hope! Lol. Here's their website if you want to take a gander www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk

Also if you go on eBay and search natal hypnotherapy they usually have the CDs on there so don't let prices on the site put you off x

I think Rosies Mummy did Hypnobirthing , maybee she can offer some thougths too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back