Hypnobirthing?

Daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi y'all.

I know I saw a thread about this before, but I cannot seem to find it - so sorry for the repeat.

Anyone thinking of going for Hypnobirthing?
I recall some ladies saying that you don't necessarily need classes to feel the benefits, just the CD, yet I spoke to an old friend (thank you facebook), who told me the classes were great. Not sure what to think?

Anyone had any info on it at all?

I can't really talk from experience, but I am wanting to try hypnobirthing. I've just bought a cd - there's no way I could afford the classes! I think the classes probably help, but I'm sure it's possible to do it by teaching yourself.. I hope so anyway!!

I've ordered the CD's for hypnobirthing and I am hoping to use them.

I think the thread your looking for is in Preegnancy Chat :)

xx

I have bought the CD's as I cannot justify spending money on the course and NCT classes. The CD's are brilliant and I know a lot of ladies have used them x

Awesome, which CDs did you guys go for? Looking on Ebay there are a few:
Hypnobirth prep
Hypnobirth for hospital prep
Hypnobirth relaxing music.

Too many!!

I used natal hypnotherapy for my labour and found it really helped me. Just used the cd x

I'm definitely going to look into this its something I've been interested in for a bit.

The way I see it, if it doesn't help on the day, I can still ask for an epidural lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I got natal hypnotherapy by Maggie Howell. She seems to be one of the leading ladies in this area, and I've seen her name a few times on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back