"Humph!" at my OH

Marymary

Reaction score
Just thought Id share with u how my OH is finding my pregnancy amusing and useful .. .yesterday at Ikea he parked in the disabled spot cos it was rammed full claiming that as I was heavily pregnant I classed as disabled and asked me to "waddle" a bit more so no one questioned it.. Huh! :x :oops: :roll:

Anyone elses OH's as sensitive lol?

:rotfl: Sorry hun I had to laugh lol!

I keep saying to my OH that pregnant women should be allowed to park in disabled spaces. I think it makes sense :shakehead:

Grrrrrrr, im gonna moan too. I always do the weekly shop but have asked OH to come with me this time as pushing the trolley hurts my back and i always get light headded. He reluctantly came but didnt he let me know he wasnt happy!! He kept huffing and puffing and swearing under his breath. I was saying that i dont particularly enjoy it either but it was necessary, how else does he think i can make him his tea? Hes got another few months of this before I'll be ready to shop on my own again :wink:

My OH asked if we could park in the disabled space the other day too! He thinks there has to be some benefit for all the pain and discomfort we're all going through!

He did offer to hold my bump up for a while yesterday evening! Bless!

Hi

My OH is like this too but here we have to have a disableed pass or we get ticketed. But some places have new or pregnant mom section (usually only two spots though) . But i think they should have more for us its alot of work.
Bernie always moans when he has to come grocery shopping and that now he has to carry pretty much everything but then when i do things he moans that i shouldnt be doing it ...... MEN
Katrina

we park in parent and child all the time and if anyone questions me its obvious to all im with child. so technically we are parent and child. :D

:hug:

my oh also said we should park in disabled, yes we have children and should have the rights like a disabled as well, after all if all disabled spaces are full they can claim parent spaces and theres nothing we can do about it..

so we parked in asda 4 weeks ago in disabled and got a ticket.. :evil: £40

i tried to contest about it as a disabled driver had just taken the last parent space available but nope i still had to pay..

so be careful girls, we dont have the rights just cos we are huge and need to waddle..

My OH seems to think pregnancy and birth are nothing major! Just a bump! Makes me so mad! I said yesterday, i hope i dont have another 13hr labour, and he said yeah, i hope its quick coz its fooking boring :shock: Not, ''My darling, i hope its quick because i cant stand to see you in such pain!'' :shakehead: Lying doesnt hurt sometimes!! :wall:
He thinks we can do anything up the day of birth! He'd let me climb on the roof in stormy weather to fix the tv arieal!! (Not that i would!!) All because one dappy moo at his work has had 3 kids and not known about ANY of them til she was in labour! (come on, how daft do u have to be!??!) And worked til she was in labour..sitting at a desk :roll: Hardly manual labour is it?? He was happy to let me and my mum move my room around, bearing in mind its a massive room with 4 seta of drawers, changing table (massive) crib, kingsize bed 2 big tvs dressing table etc... need i go on? i was in agony after, and when he got home all he could say was ''FFS you could have plugged the tv back in!'' :shock: :shock: :shock: This was 2 days ago!! Im supposed to be resting in my last few weeks but he's happy to let me lug Jaycee around everywhere while he carries the changing bag! :roll:
Id love for him to be pregnant for a day and try and do everyday things! I had to get him to roll me out of bed yesterday morning, i was stiff with pain!
Never asks how im doing or anything.. :(
Get so jealous of people with fab OH's :shakehead:

You need to plan some payback! I know it would never be as good as getting him to experience pregnancy for a day or even one hour of labour but what goes around comes around.......he has to realise what you have to go through to produce his beautiful children!

yea and these beautiful children do take after the mothers after all :wink: :dance:

Hi

jayceesmumma :hug:
I dont think men truly understand what we go through but if they were ot have the kids think we would all only have one child :)
Katrina

*saulino* said:
Hi

jayceesmumma :hug:
I dont think men truly understand what we go through but if they were ot have the kids think we would all only have one child :)
Katrina
Totally agree! He says if we are dumb enough to do it a second time then its our fault and cant complain about the pain! :shock: Idiot! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back