Hpt test question

Crinkles90

Reaction score
If this is implantation spotting/cramps how soon can I test? Trying not to get my hopes up! Bit hoping this is our month! Xx still slightly crampy but the spotting seems to have stopped

Last edited:
I would try to wait until at least 11dpo. Otherwise you will just keep testing if you get a negative and it all gets very expensive....and very demoralising.

I think hgc should be detectable (for some people) 3 days after implantation. But it could still be too low to detect - it doubles every 2-3 days I think

It depends on your natural level of hcg, it can vary from 0.5 to 5 in ladies of childbearing age. If you have a higher level then you will see a result on a pregnancy test much sooner than if you have a lower level.

My first pregnancy I had a tiny bit of blood on the Monday (10dpo) morning, I got a positive test on Thursday night (13dpo).

Most ladies implant between 7-11 dpo, so add three days to that as a basic guide.

Good luck!

Thats perfect thank you ladies!! fingers crossed!!

I wouldnt have the will power to not test. I would be doing it tomorrow on wards ahaha. I hope you get your BFP :D

Tbf I got a faint line day after spotting xx fx for you xx

I don't think I could wait either lol, I'd get a frer. Do you have any idea when you ovulated ?, I know you were confused with the opks ?. I think your in with a good chance ! �� x

haha! im a posa addict! I've stocked up on fr and have taken my first one gonna post it in the am i pregnant forum too early to see a faint i think! but i swear i can see one well when i hold it to the light...... i'l be testing with fmu daily now lol

Last edited:
Omg I knew it, see I told ya so lol, your symptoms sounded very promising, woooo hoooo can't wait to see your BFP !, am so happy for you �� x

I had major cramping 6dpo, we had sex and after there was a wee drop of blood like hours later that was 8dpo and I got a faint on a superdrug early 9dpo.

Fx xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back