Hows are we all???

cherelle

Reaction score
Hey girls :wave:

Its been a bit quiet around here the last few days!

Hows everyone feeling, many plans for the weekend? Im doing anything i can to bring on labour but trying to take my mind off it at the same time lol!

Who are our next mummies to be?? xxx

hey ive had a busy day with my 5 year old being at swimming and football training n food shopping and visiting the ohs parents we just home now to chill and get some t- Have made no plans for 2moro yet as our weather not so good just now :(

What u like with the bringing on labour haha, Mind i said i was due my son the 25th May he came the 30th wonder what u will be whats ur prediction? x

Last edited:
I've had a crappy day. Been very emotional and feeling sorry for myself lol not good. Going for food with my OH to try and brighten up our day a wee bit. Just been in a total downer.
I'm not even going to try bring on labour apart from bouncing on ball cos I just get my hopes up with any pains I get from it :(
I counted earlier, there are 11 may mummies left to give birth. Wonder who will be next :) xxx

awww hun thats rubbish u feelin shit dnt worry think we all get days like that.. awww serious still 11 of u may mums to go i thought it was nearly us june mums up xx

i was thinking its been really quiet lately i dont like it haha

i blown up my birthing ball last night thats as far as i got the sofa looked more appealing lol me and my boys found a fun game to play with it today we have had great fun rolling around on it and bouncing it all over the house and the boys like bouncing on it so its now their toy haha

i keep having painful BH with pressure and back ache that amount to nothing also had loose bowels yesterday which was strange seeing that im on iron tablets haha
other than that im great :)

Oooh Midnight maybe youll be next! I dont think i could have lived without my birthing ball - dont you think its just the only comfy thing to sit on??

Lou - I dont even dare predict when ill go now in case i jinx it lol, months ago when we made our predictions on the may mummy thread i said the 22nd which is tomorrow so that would be fab lol but not likely!

Emma - I had ony of those days yesterday, hope you have fun tonight and manage to cheer up a bit! xx

i doubt i will i was like this on my ds and he wasnts early lol the ball is comfy to sit on but thats about it bouncing on it isnt fun, it makes me nervous on them i just imagine them busting and me ending up on a pile on the floor lol

I feel like crap and my back is killing, hope everyone is good. I noticed it has been a bit quieter. xxx

Hi All,

No plans for the weekend which I am quite pleased about as I'm only managing about 4 hours sleep a night so spend my days completely zonked out.

Like Cherelle, I'm doing everything I can to get this baby out but not even getting braxton hicks! I think it'll be a miracle if my sweep works on Wednesday!

XX

Hi All,

No plans for the weekend which I am quite pleased about as I'm only managing about 4 hours sleep a night so spend my days completely zonked out.

Like Cherelle, I'm doing everything I can to get this baby out but not even getting braxton hicks! I think it'll be a miracle if my sweep works on Wednesday!

XX

i didnt get BH on my 1st 2nd or 3rd baby hun :)

Hi All,

XX

you never know! some women say they go into labour with no forewarning at all! Im having another sweep wednesday too so lets hope its a lucky day! x

Hi All,

XX

i didnt get BH on my 1st 2nd or 3rd baby hun :)

Thanks Midnight! I'm just getting impatient for a sign that he's getting ready to come out!

Hi All,

XX

you never know! some women say they go into labour with no forewarning at all! Im having another sweep wednesday too so lets hope its a lucky day! x

And Emma is having a sweep on Thursday so we could all go together!

some babies dont give a sign 1 minute your happily sleeping the next your waking with contraction and some give you false hope for weeks the latter are the cheeky 1s haha

Im still waiting for contractions to become regular and full blown!

Same here Roo! I got excited earlier when i got some stomach pains but then i went to the loo:blush: lol ..... at least im not constipated anymore! x

we will all have our babies soon enough haha..

I need to get everything built up n stuff soon :) x

I've never been the most patient person I guess and at least I know he'll be here by my due date as they aren't letting me go over. I just need to go with the flow a bit more I think.
It's difficult to think of anything else though when I'm sat at home by myself most of the time!

just think come summer time you will be out in the sunshine (if we have any lol) cuddling your baby being the proud mummy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back