Baby...Im ready for you!

My garden is like a jungle! OH will do it soon hopefully, it needs re-turfing, but there is no point at the mo, with the stupid hosepipe ban! x

Know what you girls mean, people keep saying "oh are you nervous?" And Im like, no I just cant wait! Then they look at me like Im mental. :lol:

Our garden was only just finished last week too. Strange that we all feel the need to have our gardens in order to have a baby, but it defiantely feels good to have it done, I can imagine us sitting on the grass with baby under a sun umbrella on a blanket :)

Ive got loads of laundry to do, feels never ending, but actually I am ready, I just feel like I wont be until Im on top of the laundry :confused: maybe Ill ban OH from wearing clothes for a while!!!! :rofl: its more the thought of my mum coming round while im in hospital to get the house totally clean and organised for us. Im so grateful that shes offered to do it, and it will be lovely to come home to a spring cleaned house, but Im worried Ill be ashamed of the state of it!

I love my Mum :) Shes gonna do our laundry while we're in hospital so I start off on top of it :)

Came round last week to see where we keep our laundry basket and powder n how the machine works. Shes my saviour!!!! :love:

Sounds like the nesting has kicked in for us all - my house is done its just trying to keep on top of it with three children making every attempt to dismantle it in the shortest amount of time - feel like i am constantly on at them to keep things tidy - they are getting better though! Ahhh you ladies have all this to look forward to in a few years - where as i gave up on my show home years ago hehe - just remember the dust won't go anywhere! The best piece of advice i was given by my health visistor was to leave the hoover out as if you were about to do it - you will suprised by the amount of people who offer to do it for you hehehehe

:lol: thats the best advice!!! My friend did offer to hoover while we were getting ready for the BBQ yesterday cos I brought it downstairs then went to clean the kitchen first! Im gonna try this one more often!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back