What are you doing for Christmas?

futuremum

Reaction score
People due around Christmas, what are your plans?

I am not doing anything at all as baby can arrive anytime now!!! I did not even buy any presents at all :oops:

But at least the tree is up :)

I keep telling myself next year will be a brilliant one though!!! :D

We've got the outlaws on Xmas Eve, along with DH's nan (who is over from Spain, she moved there last year) and now from the sounds of it his Aunt, Uncle and cousin. Not looking forward to it really as I am quite tired and don't want to be entertaining a room of people (we have a tiny front room!), but it's either they come here or we have to go there and I don't want to travel to far.

On Xmas Day we're going to my mums as she lives in the road behind me, literally 90 seconds walk away so I can waddle round there to be fed and waddle back when I get tired. My two younger sisters will be there (19/12) and my stepdad, grandad and great gran.

Obviously if the baby comes between now and then plans will be a lot different!! Can't wait til next year and we've got a little one toddling round, it will be really special :D

I am at my mum's christmas day and boxing day, i will be 37 weeks and she thinks it is unfair for me to cook a christmas dinner!!

Very kind of her!

Hoping it will be a quiet one in all, can't be bothered messing around. It's Amy's 2nd christmas but the first she understands so hopefully i will be just busy playing with her and her toys!!
What an excuse! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back