how are we?

rach

Reaction score
well im doing ok few bouts of nausea nothing much really tired and achy other than that feeling fine done my first injection this morning without supervision :shock: think im going to be ok although my bump is going to be very bruised :( midwife coming 2moro to check im doing injections properly and to finish my booking forms :D then the wait for scan and bloods lol :rotfl:

hows everyone else doing xxxx

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo tired :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Just want to sleep all day. Nausea kind of kicking in, I'm fine one minute then I'll see food, and I'll feel sick :lol: but it's only sometimes thank goodness!
Keep craving icey water to keep it at bay :)

Total crap os what i feel like,am feeling very sorry for myself and I have to work in an oily smelly factory that sends me heaving tonight....... :x

Hope everyone else dont feel this bad

B.x

Hello ladies!

Sorry to hear your ailments, oooh Rach..injections..worth it though :D

I'm feeling sickly sickly sick... :puke:

Sometimes I wish I could just :puke: it all out!

Living on toast, cucmber,tomato and like you Sami, cold cold water!

Like you also I'm :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

And Bexxie...crappy will be worth it!

Hope we all feel better soon!

:puke: Feeling sick and tired!

Can't wait til the first tri is over, is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be!

:hug: for everyone will all be worth it in the end
hope everyones symptoms ease off soon xxxx

well i am still being sick now been from 7am til now which is 22.38 been sick 6 times at work,lovely am sitting here,with, tuc biscuits,cheese,egg bite things,mcCoy s&v and fanta gross eh?

b.x

Sickness has stopped but I feel tired & bloated and I'm fed up of weeing every 10 minutes.

I've been feeling a bit dizzy today too, but I'm meeting my MW for the first time this afternoon so quite excited.

Roll on 2nd tri...

hiya rach!

Well done on doing that first jab! It gets easier, i do mine each morning half asleep without thinking about it now. The bruising does calm down after a while too, its as though your tummy gets used to it.

loving reading about your pregnancy babes,

Love ali xxx

hya alison hun not sure how im going to make it through this pregnancy am having a really bad day today got up this morning feeling awful done my injection and hurt myself ended up crying buckets for an hour its getting me down already and ive only been doing it a week :cry: knew before i got pg id have to do this and am prepared to do anything to keep this baby alive but im so depressed cant stop crying im dreading going to sleep as i know i have to inject again in morning my belly is so sore and bruised already dont know how im going to get through next 7 months :cry: god i must sound so ungreatful im not honest im so glad to be pg again just really struggling with these injections first few days were easy but its getting harder not easier :cry: :cry: :cry:
sorry for the long post xxxxxxxxxxx

hello! thinking of you having your jabs :hug: keep lurching between nausea and :sleep: , and total happieness!!!(vomited in the bushes at a wedding last saturday :oops: !!)love to all!!xx

lol hev these funny ones are much better than the normal ones aint they :rotfl: xxx

rach said:
hya alison hun not sure how im going to make it through this pregnancy am having a really bad day today got up this morning feeling awful done my injection and hurt myself ended up crying buckets for an hour its getting me down already and ive only been doing it a week :cry: knew before i got pg id have to do this and am prepared to do anything to keep this baby alive but im so depressed cant stop crying im dreading going to sleep as i know i have to inject again in morning my belly is so sore and bruised already dont know how im going to get through next 7 months :cry: god i must sound so ungreatful im not honest im so glad to be pg again just really struggling with these injections first few days were easy but its getting harder not easier :cry: :cry: :cry:
sorry for the long post xxxxxxxxxxx
Oh hun i cant imagine what ur going thru..just gotta remember its totally worth it! :hug:
I hate needles and i couldnt imagine injecting myself in the arm let alone my bump! I feel for u i really do! :hug: Hope it gets easier for u honey, in a few months ull be a pro at it!
As for the tickers, they are wicked! I love the funny ones! I like the one where it says baby has more brain cells than paris hilton! :rotfl: Love it!
As for my pregnancy, i still dont belive im pregnant! I dont know why! Its like im lyng or something!! :? No being sick, just a bit nauseous now and again, been craming for weeks, feel like im on AF (keep checking!) and i really really wanna belive im PG but i dont feel it! Am i being silly or is anyone else feeling like this??

oh Rach sweetheart, what your going through right now is totaly normal. I promise. You dont sound a bit ungreatful either. Ive had days and still do have them where it takes me ages to do my jab. Some days it really hurts, then others i swear i hardly feel it. The pain was definately worse in the beginning and you wonder how the hell your gonna get through it. I have many a time sat on my bed crying, crying over kyler, crying for myself and how unfair it all is, BUT some days i feel totally empowered and proud of myself for coping, for getting through each day and for keeping my baby safe and well.

Please try not to forget how brave you are hun. Be proud of yourself, you are doing this and you are coping amazingly! One day at a time. Plan little things for each day and you will be surprised at how quick the time goes!

you know where i am hun.

Love ali xxx

thanks jc and ali have started doing my jab before i even have a cuppa so am still half asleep that way im not fretting about doing it for half hour beforehand now i just get up have a wash come downstairs and do it still finding it really hard and some days it hurts more than others but im not getting so depressed about it now although i dare say il have many more days yet where il be sat in tears over it and jamie :cry: xxxxxxxx

well ive had a bit of a relapse. started to feel more human again at just under 10 weeks but the last few days ive felt awful again, feel really sick and tired and dizzy - that horrible nausea that stays with you all day and takes all your energy away. thought i was supposed to feel better by now! hope you all feel better soon. xx

rach said:
thanks jc and ali have started doing my jab before i even have a cuppa so am still half asleep that way im not fretting about doing it for half hour beforehand now i just get up have a wash come downstairs and do it still finding it really hard and some days it hurts more than others but im not getting so depressed about it now although i dare say il have many more days yet where il be sat in tears over it and jamie :cry: xxxxxxxx
Hun ur so brave! U'll be fine! Your such a strong person! I admire you so much, honestly! :hug:

JC Im the same as you, apart from weeing a little more than normal, i have no pregnancy symptoms at all. I still have to keep doing peesticks every couple of days to make sure I am PG! I think perhaps Im dreaming it and I will go to first scan and they will tell me Im not PG at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back