howdy

sparky

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Been having internet probs so not really been about for a good few weeks now!

Hows everyone getting on?

Had 36 week appointment today and am measuring 41 weeks!!! :shock: :shock: baby is 4/5 eng in my notes and bump has definately dropped

Off for another scan tomorrow, not worried tbh think its just a biggun in there, everything else is fine in fact my blood pressure was the same as before i got preggers!

Apart from that melting in the heat, cankles and swollen hands etc, and just suffering from the weight of this baby....ooo and getting really excited.

just been reading through the threads..you've had a few scary days of it dannii, although my first instinct is total jealously at anyone going into labour, i cant bloody wait now!

Helloooooooo.

Cankles over here too!!! Had really bad backache yesterday and got excited but nothing doing yet!!

sparky said:
just been reading through the threads..you've had a few scary days of it dannii, although my first instinct is total jealously at anyone going into labour, i cant bloody wait now!
LOL it's all calm in the Priestman household today! A few uncomfortable BH but nothing major! Also had diarrhoea today which isn't nice but that seems to be calming too!

I think my body is just suddenly realising it's not prepared and trying ways to prepare itself!

I'll still go 2 weeks overdue, you watch! :shhh:

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back