really sharp pains below with period pains

hayley

Reaction score
I've been getting really sharp pains in the lady area... very sharp! that almost take my breath away.. :shock: and then i feel like i'm about to pee... but i don't.. i'm also getting period pains (very mild) do you think it's the baby moving lower and lower? my bump has dropped so much! i've been on rasberry leaf tablets since 35 weeks.... hope things are getting started... :cheer:

Oh Hayley sounds like something is happening..very exciting!! My little Bodette is still extended breech but i get mild period pains when I feel her trying to move around and down.. not long for you now!!x

the head's been enaged now since 35 weeks. Saw the midwife yesterday and she said the head is now really low down... but can be down there for weeks! i'm just waiting for some kind of show or pain other than the norm... wish i could see inside and know whats going on. Is it normal for the head to be so low dwn yet movements are more stronger? i thought that when the baby moves down the movements would become restricted... yet mine seems to be having a party... the minute i move the baby wakes up...

x

That does sound good - you may get to meet your LO early as you wanted!! :lol: :cheer:

sounds like the babys moving lower it stretches your muscles and you feel the pressure building up.
its really painful in the downstairs department and lower abdomen, get a twinge like your going to wet yourself for like 2 secs! evil!

that is exactly it fran... glad someone else is feeling them.. i could be walking normally then get such a sharp pain.. it makes me bring my leg up... lasts about 2 seconds then goes.. and for those 2 seconds i feel i'm going to wet myself... at least it means thing are stretching and moving along... only 18 more days... hope i don't go over!

has anyone heard from keely - i'm checking all the time!!!

x

havent heard from keely so i take it shes in labour..how exciting! everyones having there babies :)
dont worry hayley your not far off 18 days..woo i've got 9 days :)

i know them stretching pains are really painful..gym ball helps a bit or swaying like they showed you at parentcraft coz it helps the baby get in the right position in the pelvis! (according to m/w)

lol ye sound like bubbas head engaging/moving down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back