Wooo :)

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I had my 33/34 weeks midwife appoiintment today, babys heartbeat is fine and im measuring right on the average line.
Baby is head down and very nestled in so she said :dance:
Also we started to plan my home birth! So exciiited and so glad things seem okay.
Next appointment is 30th Dec when Ill be 36 weeks, 1 week of being full term :shock:

Hows everyone getting on? :D xx
and is anyone else planning a home birth?

im planning a home birth but i have ages to go yet lol

Aww have you had one before or is this your first homebirth? x

Aww so glad you are getting support with your homebirth and it wasn't too late to be organised!
I'm having a homebirth if baby comes before tuesday lol

my 1st home birth they asked me did i want 1 last time but i said no has my sister had a terrible time but i have since found out a reason for this and she could of avoided by not taking drugs the silly moo lets just say we no longer speak at all im really looking forward to it just hope i get some peace and dont have people intruding on the day

just hope i get some peace and dont have people intruding on the day

Hehe midnight, we have a very 'open' house policy and people are always just popping over, they let themselves in, put kettle on etc which is great but I MUST remember to lock the front door once I'm in labour!! Can just imagine OH's friends walking in while I'm pushing away :oooo:

lol yeah you prob will be so in the zone you wouldnt notice but they sure will haha

Awww, hehe so excited about it.
I just hope nothing goes wrong and I have a good experiance of it! lol
Im going to look into buying/hiring a birth pool as well wich will be fabby dabby x

the water birth book by janet balaskas is a good read and gives you lots of info on positions even breathing techniques :)

oo sounds good. gonna look into how much it is first to hire/buy one nd see how easy itll be to fill up etc and how messy itll be, dont wanna wreck my carpet lol.

if i do get one i will deffo get tht book tho thnx hun :)

you can get none slip covers that protect your flooring it isnt that messy from what ive read its about 80 to 100 to hire and not much dearer to buy from new but you can get a second hand 1 off ebay cheaper then just buy a sterile liner hth x

Yey for home births! Baby needs to arrive before Monday though or mine goes out the window. I've told it that arriving at home is going to better than arriving at hospital, but not sure it was listening!

Yey for home births! Baby needs to arrive before Monday though or mine goes out the window. I've told it that arriving at home is going to better than arriving at hospital, but not sure it was listening!

hope you get your homebirth hun xx

Good luck Indigo for before monday and Becky for before tuesday for your home births X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back