How soon can I test

Robyn_mcl

Reaction score
It's a stab in the dark for us this month. We had a chemical and my cd1 started on 10th dec, had some ov symptoms at cd 9, we bd cd 9, then had more ov symptoms on cd 15 we bd on cd 16 which was yesterday morning and will bd tonight too..... Can I still be in for a chance? Also.... Weirdly enough I am getting weird pregnancy symptoms already.... But am I imagining it? Tender boobs, and started peeing a bit more than usual, started last night, and general twinges and bubbles in both ovaries? ....... The plan was to bd 9, 11,12,14,15,16,18,20...... But hubby not been well so didn't go to plan lol......
How soon can I test, and which one? Xxx

Well usually was 28 but last 2 cycles before chemical was 30 days x x

So you can test 8th jan by my calculations and should have ov'd around 14days prior to that x

Thanks Cosmic girl..... I know i shouldn't because of false negatives.... but i really want to test before then...... oh well... il just have to wait.. Thanks or your help xx

I always test day AF is due - sorry that isn't much help!

I note you had a chemical and although it is very unlikely to happen again it us suggested that if you've had a CP before you don't test early.... :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back