How silly is this....

Tillytots

Reaction score
I was browsing facebook and one of the applications is the true or false questions about your friends. Anyway, my friends question was...

True or False?
I have a five foot pet lizard

There was me thinking :think: like anyone would own a lizard with 5 feet, I mean how the hell would it walk - so I put false.

Today it dawned on me it actually meant LENGTH :rotfl: :rotfl: Ive even seen her lizard :oops: Im really cracking up :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: someone shoot me now :rotfl:

Whats the most stupid thing you've done yet and will admit to?

P.S Ive done loads more but that one was a shocker :lol:

:rotfl: you daft mare :hug:

This is actually quite bad and I really don't know what stopped me...

I used to work at a fancy dress shop in London, the busiest times were xmas and Halloween.
Anyway one particular Halloween we had a few groups of people in trying on costumes for their parties, some were horror themed parties and another was a Toga party...think of ancient Greece :wink:
One guy came up to me and before he had asked for a costume (Toga) I almost, very almost said, 'oooh, creepy mask!' :oops: :oops: :oops: I realised just in time that he was actually burnt, that it was his face :oops: :oops: :oops:
To be honest I really felt like crying after as I felt awful, I am just glad that I didn't say anything, god, that would have been horrible :(
I kitted him out with a good costume though :)

your posts never fail to make me laugh!!!

i shall report back on my own foolishness when i think of something ive done - there've been many examples so shouldnt be hard :D

Good one Tilly! When I was in 3rd tri I sat in my car for about 15 mins trying and trying to get the key out of the ignition, pulling and haulin at it like a good un, screaming blue murder at it.

Thought, I'll have to run in and get my Dad, (amazing how dad's can fix everything!) was just about to get out the car when I realised...........

The engine was still running! :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

xxx

The other day I had to have some training for my return to work. The trainer came into the room where I was waiting and said 'I need a plug', I said back 'a what? Do you need the toilet?' :shock: WTF?????? :shock: Where did that come from?!!!!
He was like 'no, a plug to plug my computer in'

I was so :oops: :oops: My mushy brain just couldn't comprehend what he was saying to me (sorry girls it doesn't get any better 1 year later :lol: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back