How is everyone?

cherelle

Reaction score
Hey girlies :)

Well with all the action this weekend (congrats again Smess and Lex!) i havent kept up with everyone. How was your weekend, how u all getting on etc?

I had a fab weekend back at my OH parents in West wales, i was treated to some new maternity clothes as i had literally nothing to wear (im ridiculously huge now!) and we caught up with some of OHs old friends who had just had babies so got lots of lovely baby cuddles :)

Im not sleeping at all - im wide awake all night so thats been making me feel a bit run down especially cos ive got anaemia now too, but all in all im ok xx

im good im anemic too but sleeping really well, i have my growth scan thursday evening so if all goes well i can be discharged from consultant care and go back to MLC, we go away for easter weekend so i need to pack busy busy busy week for me

Did you get my text yesterday cherelle?
I'm good, still got this cold/hayfever thing. Got mw on Wednesday, nothing exciting to update really.
X

Good luck for your scan thurs midnight, u going anywhere nice for the weekend? I think we might take a trip to Newquay for the bank hol.

Hiya Pinky - i was gonna add on a bit for you! Only just read your text cos i dont get signal out in the sticks at his parents place and now my batteries gone and ive come back to bed :)

I was thinking today i might give my OH your number along with my mums etc so he can keep you updated when i go into labour? Its getting close now im so excited!! x

just going to north yorkshire on a haven holidays we got a grant for it because d.s is disabled so thought we would use it before my little lady comes along so the kids get quality family time before the chaos begins haha im hoping for some nice weather so we can go build sandcastles on the beach

I'm not sleeping either Cherelle. Was up until 4am lastnight and its mostly down to heartburn, the tablets the doc gave me have lost there effect. I've never wanted it to be May so much in my life lol.
Now I'm practically having a panic attack cos there's a bird in my loft. Eugh gives me the creeps xxx

I can't believe how many times I am getting up to go to the toilet now! Still sleeping fine apart from that. I've felt quite good these past weeks as it's been Easter Hols so I have been able to rest if I get too tired and achey. Me and the OH are going on a labour ward tour on Fri. That should be interesting.

It's going to be weird when it comes to the end of May. There will be you, me, Emma and Midnight all ready to pop around the same time. xx

Good luck for your scan thurs midnight, u going anywhere nice for the weekend? I think we might take a trip to Newquay for the bank hol.

Hiya Pinky - i was gonna add on a bit for you! Only just read your text cos i dont get signal out in the sticks at his parents place and now my batteries gone and ive come back to bed :)

I was thinking today i might give my OH your number along with my mums etc so he can keep you updated when i go into labour? Its getting close now im so excited!! x

Good idea hun, I'm just gonna give Krista (birthing partner) my phone while I'm in labour just incase. Yeah I had a feeling you wouldn't get a signal out there. I'm so excited too :)

x

I'm managing to sleep quite well but still feel exhausted! This week is an exciting week for me. I had my baby shower/ birthday meal yesterday. It's my birthday today and I finish work on Thursday. As I'm on holiday today and am only working mornings I've only got 12 more hours at work!!! Woo hoo!

Happy birthday Roo!! :)

I know girls i just cant wait for May, bring it on!! We might all go at the same time like Lex and Smess!

Midnight i love Haven holidays they remind me of being a kid :) x

Hellooo.

im doing ok, having a bit of a sulk because ive been looking at the weather forcast for my long awaited holiday and its practically crap weather the whole week :(

it was 29 degrees and sunny there last week.

why :(

Hellooo.

im doing ok, having a bit of a sulk because ive been looking at the weather forcast for my long awaited holiday and its practically crap weather the whole week :(

it was 29 degrees and sunny there last week.

why :(

is it Egypt you said you were going to hun? Because i went at the end of Jan - the forecast was rubbish then but it was hot and sunny the whole time! xx

Cherelle, I reckon you and I will end up dropping at around the same time!

I thinks I ought to find a text buddy just incase that happens - otherwise everyone will wonder where we both went!

I feel pretty rough, but I had a fecking BK burger today - I had it without the cheese but I still feel as sick as if the cheese was in it. Bum.

im ok. shattered. trying to get the house ready for lo's arrival. got loads of pressure at bottom of bump etc already. bump is rock solid no movement in it at all. xxx

Ok here as well, apart from some backpain which I get a lot anyway, I seemed to have had a Fairly easy pregnancy so far...I'm waiting for it all to start getting awful. I haven't really had heartburn or anything, I just find I wake up with stuff calves!

I Am worrying about baby movements as little one doesn't seem to be moving as strongly or as much but I called midwife and will see gp on weds. And I thought my bump would be a lot bigger for 7 months, but it isn't!!
Xx

I was grand until about week 30. Then the heartburn/indigestion started, the fluid retention and the zillions trips to the toilet every night. Then last Thursday the baby was annoying a nerve and it's been painful to walk. Feeling better today though so hopefully baby is moving off the nerve. Was very nauseous all day but am 100% again now.

Apart from that i'm dandy!

Ok here as well, apart from some backpain which I get a lot anyway, I seemed to have had a Fairly easy pregnancy so far...I'm waiting for it all to start getting awful. I haven't really had heartburn or anything, I just find I wake up with stuff calves!

I Am worrying about baby movements as little one doesn't seem to be moving as strongly or as much but I called midwife and will see gp on weds. And I thought my bump would be a lot bigger for 7 months, but it isn't!!
Xx

i bet your bump will pop out soon - mine has grown so much lately!

Little Rose it sounds like everything has come at once for you!

You always make such nice threads Cherelle lol :hugs:

I am feeling good - things are getting a little more uncomfortable especially sitting for long periods at work but it's not for long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back