• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How is everyone?

You always make such nice threads Cherelle lol :hugs:

I am feeling good - things are getting a little more uncomfortable especially sitting for long periods at work but it's not for long!

I'm the same today, looks like I've got ants in my pants coz I can't keep still :lol:.

Ohh missed this post yesterday, happy birthday for then and hope you had a fab day xx

Hellooo.

im doing ok, having a bit of a sulk because ive been looking at the weather forcast for my long awaited holiday and its practically crap weather the whole week :(

it was 29 degrees and sunny there last week.

why :(

is it Egypt you said you were going to hun? Because i went at the end of Jan - the forecast was rubbish then but it was hot and sunny the whole time! xx

No its Alcudia in Majorca. Im gutted :( xx

aw cherelle, not long to go!!!! i can't believe its been nearly nine months! so happy for you xxxxxxxxxx

aww Miss i know what u mean - i couldnt even stay the whole day at my antenatal class last week cos i just couldnt sit in the same seat all day, it gets painfull! Then again standing isnt much more comfortable either :-s

Hi Positivity - i was so excited to see your BFP, i cant believe im almost ready to pop now either! Giz a shout if u want any preggy advice!! Hope tri 1 isnt too horrible for you :-s

I'm really well,bump appeared out of nowhere in the last couple of weeks but it's totally manageable and it feels great to look pregnant at last ! still no problems whatsoever and I hope it will stay this way for as long as possible ! no holidays planned but weather has been fantastic and I'm enjoying little walks on the seafront or relaxing times on the terrasse and look forward to my first antenatal class tomorrow ! All good !

I'm doing well too, getting pressure down low so it feels like I need to pee all the time, i'm still only getting up twice a night for the loo but i'm waking every 2 hours in between for some weird reason! Apart from that I get the odd bit of heartburn or indigestion that a couple of rennie's sorts so can't complain really.... at the moment anyway! lol x

claire ive had the pressure down low today for the first time, its really uncomfrotable, what do you do to ease it? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back