• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How old??

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hey everyone iam just wondering if this your first baby and how old is everyone is.And where are we from Ill go first

First baby so im a first time mum.:family:
Im 23.
Im from england manchester way.:kiss:

Not my first baby. Fell pregnant with my DS at 16 and had him at 17. Pregnant with my second at 18 and have just had my 19th birthday. I'm from Gravesend, Kent x

Not my first baby. Fell pregnant with my DS at 16 and had him at 17. Pregnant with my second at 18 and have just had my 19th birthday. I'm from Gravesend, Kent x

I always thought you was in perhaps your 20s lol oh this is gonna be a fun thread x

Not my first baby. I was 18 when had my first and I'll be 25 when this one arrives (unless he decides to make a swift exit before Friday!) lol x I'm originally from near Manchester but now live near Middlesbrough in north east x

Im 25, will be 26 in november. I live in essex- Braintree

3rd baby for me.

Had my 1st at 18, 2nd at 25 and this one I'm 32. (7yr gap between all of them lol) I'm from a little town near Cardiff in south Wales.

I'm nrly 28 and this is my 4th...had my 1st when I was 16,2nd wen I was 19 and 3rd wen I was 24. I live near hull xx

Ooooh yodabo there's the same age gap between yours as there will be between mine! How did you find the age gap?

3rd baby for me.

Had my 1st at 18, 2nd at 25 and this one I'm 32. (7yr gap between all of them lol) I'm from a little town near Cardiff in south Wales.

Do you live anywhere near barry island by any chance?

I love it Helen, pack the kids off to school and it's just you and baby time. I found it harder as they got older as my oldest is a teenager and finds the 7yr old so annoying so they tend to fight a lot. But I've got boys so it might be different for you xx

I'm 20 I got pregnant at 19 and had her when I was 20. I'm from Birmingham x

Im 38, this is my second baby had DD at 22 and I live in the North east of England! xx

this is my first im 19 wil be 20 a month after she is born and im from norfolk in east anglia xx

Forgot to mention Helen that my oldest did feel a little jealous of my youngest when he was born but I think if you include them in the baby routine a bit more they should be fine. I'm sure summer will love helping out.. Bit harder getting boys involved lol

Forgot to mention Helen that my oldest did feel a little jealous of my youngest when he was born but I think if you include them in the baby routine a bit more they should be fine. I'm sure summer will love helping out.. Bit harder getting boys involved lol

Aw thank you! She is really interested in everything baby so I'm sure she'll jump at any chance to help! It's really nice to hear from someone with the same age gap I'll have! x x x

helen im 8 years older then my siss and when i got to help my mum i felt really important and i loved my little sister to bits! when she was about 2ish i always went n got her to sleep in my bed in middle of the night cuz she made me feel safe for some reason :love:

Aw that's so cute isobel84! I can imagine DD doing that! She's forever talking about helping feed him and change him and take him to school etc I'm even more excited now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back