lisa 21 manchester FIRST BABY nov 05

lambs

Reaction score
:p hey everybody! im Lisa, 21 years old from manchester, england and expecting my first bambino in november 05. nervous at first but really excited now! cant wait til the 12 weeks are up then i can proceed with what i enjoy most...SHOPPING!!! all the cutie clothes and stuff! hope everyones well (morning sickness aside! :( ) and look forward to speaking to you all soon xxx

Hi Lisa,

Im Kirsty, 23 from Leeds. I found out 3 weeks ago im expecting my first baby in November and like you we are so so so excited and cant wait to so shopping for tiny person things.

Got my first scan next Monday to tell how far on exactly i am (midwife says anything between 8 and 14 weeks)!!!

Hope to hear from you

Kirsty and baby D xxx

Hi both of you!

My name is Sarah and I am about 4/5 weeks pregnant and looking forward to having my first baby. I am 25 and married and from Essex. Are either of you showing yet? even slightly? My lower abdomon area feels a little harder when i press on it, and nipples and boobs are sore... What other symtoms do you have?

Not even gonna look in any of the catologues as I can't really get anything until the third month, but soooooo looking forward to getting all of babies bits and pieces after that!

What would you like? I would like a girl but obviously wouldn't mind a boy either!

Be good to keep in touch throughthe pregnancy!

hi you two, nice of you to reply. to the question of am I showing yet, i think i am a little bit (im 8 weeks today) but have a massive appetite lately so its probably more to do with that! Im gonna be huge aren't i?!
i went to london this week with my friend for her 21st birthday and saw loads of baby clothes that i just wanted to buy but i was a good girl and resisited! only another 5 weeks, god it seems like forever doesnt it?!
the symptoms i have are nausea all day every day, i bought some sea bands last week but they dont really seem to be working! i haven't actually been sick yet but i think this is probably worse! my boobs are sore when i walk and ive started wearing a sports bra in bed too, my nipples look different too, like a dark ring round them...wierd!
well, im gona go now, boyf just rolled up and need to get the tea on! we should start emailing each other our belly pictures so we can compare! speak soon, love lisa and baby (girl hopefully!) xxx take care xxx

Hi!!!

I am Oksana, 25. I live in Manchester too.

My baby is due on 30 November.

Would just like to congratulate you and say hello.

Oksana

Hiya I'm 25 from near Reading, unmarried and due Nov 7th, but my fear of fireworks makes me think it'll be more like the 5th :)

I'm still being violently ill at 18wks, and I've only gained a tiny amount of weight... I'd lost a whole stone in May so am glad to have put that back on.

The midwife has explained that my baby is quite small which is a little concerning but I'm sure (s)he'll catch up.

I'm finding the whole experience a little lonely at times, as non of my circle of friends have had children... and the boyf can be hard work as he's worried about not feeling paternal at all.

Congrats on your pregnancies.

Does any1 know when you actually start to show, I am stil not showming! I have put weight on but not a great deal! I just look a little flabby, this is my 1st pregnancy...

Love Danielle and Bubble xx
Is any 1 scared of getting stretch marks?

hi cybergazer (if that right)
where abouts are you i am in arborfield,
dani i am just starting to show i just got sooooo fat but its starting to look at little bit like a bump now!!! at last!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back