Parenting Classes

weepawsx

Reaction score
hey everyone x

was just wondering if anyone has attended these? as i'm a first time mummy I was thinking about going along as it wouldnt do me any harm! ..

if you did go did you take your OH with you to the first class or do they tell you when to bring him along? xx

Im starting mine this Thursday, dont know what il be doing, im taking my OH as he will be in for a shock just as much as me :) xx

I went when I was pregnant with my first, they gave some good advice about pain relief, bf and caring for a newborn x

thanks ladies! i was thinking it would be good to go, as i have no experince with babies! :eh:

im not sure if my OH will come with me .. he isn't very sociable with people he doesnt know (that sounds terrible) haha he is really a nice person but just isn't chatty like mee :) xx

My OH is the same !! except mines like to say things out loud when others would say it in theor mind ! cant take him no where, i dont think he will enjoy puffing and panting for 2 hours :D

Takes 3 to tango ! so whats good for the goose is good for the gander,, im not taking no for an answer, we should have gone last month but the football was on !! :D xx

Havent been offered parenting classes, look liek its gonna be a learning curve for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back