• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anymore Kids?First time Mums

i'm already broody! My oh would want me pregnant tomorro but i'm enjoying having my body back-xx

How long does it take for everythin to go back to normal once baby is born

i think after 6weeks i was feeling good maybe sooner. I don't mind pregnancy or birth! it's just the final stretch that i found really tough, i could hardly walk, i couldn't get comfortable and i couldn't sleep xxx

I don't want to have another baby on my own. I planned this pregnancy and I'm single which is fine but it would be nice to have a partner to help if I had another one. And I would like a partner anyway :)

One will be enough for me, but I know my OH wants a few. Im just content planning the future for me, my OH and my little Noodle, cant imagine having another but I guess that may change! xxx

Haha Meeah...is it wrong that Im doing the same thing?! Id love another but don't want a big age gap but a very distinct lack of male species is putting a hold on this plan I feel....

Lmao I love it! I don't want a big age gap either 3 years max so I'm really upping my game lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep telling Paige that mummys going to the gym so we can find a nice step daddy for her! :blush: I wouldnt want an age gap of more than 5 years. Well, Id like a 2-3yr gap but I dont think its going to happen so Ive settled with five lol.

I know I'm not a first time mummy but I'd love to do pregnancy again! I had ms bad and hated the rib pain in the final weeks and even though labour hurts, I'd love to go through it all again!

I definitely want at least one more, I couldn't imagine growing up as an only child so want to give Cahal at least one brother or sister! OH wants loads of kids, I'd be pregnant again already if he had his way, but two kids willbe enough for me :)

Ive loved every minute of being pregnant, this is my first baby, and although i havent experienced givin birth yet, i definately want more than one baby. Hubby would like more too xxx

Sorry not first timer ! ooops

My hubby was more than happy with two boys, and I nagged him and we had a third - a girl
He really cant cope wikth her as a girl, she drives him round the bend!
Can't believe I managed to talk him round (head bash him) into letting me have one last baby!
(phew a boy for OH's sake!) - I would never be allowed number 5, so 4 it is , and the snip for me when I have my section

Loads of you are doing it again, yayyyy

I was one of three, and that's just not a good number, so yayyy for 4 !

I don't want to have another baby on my own. I planned this pregnancy and I'm single which is fine but it would be nice to have a partner to help if I had another one. And I would like a partner anyway :)

sorry to hear hun but as they say as long as baby has mum thats all he or she needs x

I think this little nugget is enough to last me for now,
but we definitely want about 3 or 4, we're both very family oriented :)
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back