How old??

This is my first and I will 24 tomorrow :) so I will of course be 24 by the time the baby arrives. Im from south london but I live on the boarders of london and kent now

This is my second pregnancy ill be 24 when im due, i had my little man at 21 x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jenni #2 here :)

I'm 25 expecting my first. I live in South London, but desperatly trying to move to Kent (although after two years, it ain't looking likely to happen soon!)

I am 28 will be 29 a week before he is due! This is my first x I am from North Wales

Well I'm Jenni (spookily spelt the same as Jenni Lisanne does !)

I'm the grand age of 37, and have 3 kids,11, 9 and 8, who were born when I was 25, 27 and 28, and now this baby I will be 37 when he is born, and then I'm done!

I like in Berkshire , and will have this baby in reading hosp!

Good thread Amanda - thankyeee

aha thanks hun x

my OHs from failsworth :) have you guys seen the south manchester meet thread??

Im 35 - this is my first baby - originally from Yorkshire - but baby will be born a brummie - moved to birmingham as my OH is from there x

I was 34 when I had my son, now TTC at 38 - from South West Scotland

I fell pregnant with my son at 18, had him at 19.. Am 20 in 2 weeks! He was my first, and I'm from Belfast, Northern Ireland xx

Im 23, will be 24 in October in time for bubs arrival. He will be my first. Im originally from Canada but now living in Hampshire... :) x

My name is Kay, I fell pregnant at 20 Im 21 now and this is my first :) xxx

This is my first and I'm 29, and can't wait to be mummy!!

I live in Leeds now, but originally from North Wales.

I had my first baby when I was 32 and now im having my second and i will be 36 by the time he/she is born. I live in a small town just outside Swansea. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back