• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How old??

This is my first pregnancy and i am 24 i will be 25 when my LO arrives

hey im Alexis for those of you that dont know, 20 years old, 1st baby, live in crawley by gatwick airport x

I'm 29, had my first when I was 18, 2nd when I was 21, 3rd when I was 22 and currently expecting baby boy number 4.
I'm originally from Chesterfield in Derbyshire but moved to Christchurch in Dorset 2 years ago xx

Oh yeah and my name is Naomi xx

2nd baby! Had daughter at 21 and I'm 25 having this one! And I'm from the land of farmers... Somerset! Lol

^^ my partner came from near Crawley!

I'm 40 :( first baby, and I'm from Swansea S.wales

Last edited:
This is my 3rd and Im 25 had my 1st at 19 and 2nd at 22. Im from Middlesborough

This is my first, I'm 27 but will be 28 when LO arrives. I'm in north dorset.

Nice to hear that some ppl are first time mums in their 20s x

I'm 19, 20 in 2 weeks and this is my first LO :) And I'm from Manchesterr

Last edited:
i'm 22, fell pregnant with my first at 19, had her at 20, then fell pregnant again at 20 and had #2 at 21!

I'm 32 yrs old and this is my first baby. Already have 3 full time stepkids aged 9, 8 and 5 who has lived with us for more than 3 yrs now.

Well I'm Jenni (spookily spelt the same as Jenni Lisanne does !)

I'm the grand age of 37, and have 3 kids,11, 9 and 8, who were born when I was 25, 27 and 28, and now this baby I will be 37 when he is born, and then I'm done!

I like in Berkshire , and will have this baby in reading hosp!

Good thread Amanda - thankyeee

Last edited:
This is my 3rd baby, 1st fell pregnant at 18 and had her at 19, 2nd feel pregnant at 19 and had her at 20, im now 25 and live in Essex :)

This is my first baby and have only just turned 24 and I also live in Essex too!!

It does seem by this thread that there is a baby boom in Essex!!! lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back