Weight loss

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
I only found out on Friday that I'm pg and I'm just worried about the amount of weight I'm losing already! I'm 5' 7" and currently weigh 9 stone 5 which is fine but I was 9 stone 10. I have lost 5 lbs over the last two weeks and although my appetite isn't as good as normal I am definitely still eating! Put it this way we had a couple of xmas dos at the weekend and I had a three course meal on both Friday and sat night and then had a full roast and chocolate brownies for dessert on Sunday!! Is it normal to lose weight this early on?!! I'm sure I won't complain later on in the pg when I feel like a beached whale but I'm just concerned!

I'm not sure why ur losing weight if ur still eating quite normal. I've lost around 1 and a half stone so far, and not put any back on yet. This is because of severe morning sickness rather than just losing weight. Keep an eye on it but I wouldn't worry about losing weight as its not uncommon in the first tri xx

Last edited:
I've lost a couple of Kgs and have a good appetite again now, but there was a few weeks there where I didn't have an appetite..no sickness though. I'm putting some of my weight loss down to lack of alcohol!!

i lost about a stone. but i really dont know why.
even though i wasnt eating alot due to sickness, it was still loads compared to what i was eating before i was pg.

am putting it back on now though, but may be just bloating.

Thanks for the reassurance! I'm normally really careful about my weight but since getting pg I don't care as long as my baby is healthy! If my metabolism is going to be this fast I'm going to enjoy eating lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back