how much sleep does your 7 month old have in the day?

LISAMJS

Reaction score
how much sleep does your 7 month old have in the day?
xxx

My Lo is 8 month but her sleeping hasn't chaged any since she was 7 month.
The answer to your question is...not a lot!!

She has about three 25 min naps in a day.

hannah at this age had half an hour a day. (honestly, shes just a child with endless energy)

emily was still having about 3 naps, about 1.5 hours long each time.

Every child is so different!

Cooper will have a nap about 3/4 hrs after he's got up for about an hr or so and then maybe one in the afternoon around 4ish again for around an hour.

mine is only 6mth, but he will have maybe 2 (or 3 if im lucky) 15/20 mins nap around 10am, 1pm and 4pm ish

My little girl has around 3.5 hours in total during the day which is usually 1xmorning nap of 2 hours and 1 afternoon nap of 1-1.5 hours.

At 7 Months he had... about an hour in the morning, sometimes more, then 1.5hours - 2 hours in the afternoon. And sometimes anohter hour in the evening about 5ish.

its the same now!

Lottie has about an hour, usually about 1.5-2 hours after she gets up (beats me why she doesn't just stay in bed for the extra hour :shakehead: ) She will then have about an hour at 3pm, maybe more if I am out walking with the pram.

CoreysMummy said:
At 7 Months he had... about an hour in the morning, sometimes more, then 1.5hours - 2 hours in the afternoon. And sometimes anohter hour in the evening about 5ish.

its the same now!

Same here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back